3224 Boulevard Rosemont

Poulet à 3 Pattes

(Vieux-Rosemont)

Neighborhoods: Rosemont
Cuisine: Portuguese, Barbecue, BBQ

Poulet à 3 Pattes is a Portuguese, Barbecue, and BBQ restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 11/10/2016

A dining patron from Montréal, QC tried it.

• 6/02/2016

Rwarren69 tried it and liked it. Rwarren69 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Three Cheers for Three Feet

This restaurant used to be known as Paradis du Poulet. I would occasionally go there and pick up barbecued chicken takeout. On my last visit, the name changed to Poulet 3 Pattes. Same menu (with slightly higher prices), same layout, same TV broadcasting soccer games in the back. And soon, a new sign to replace the faded Paradis one. New at the cash counter were bottles of piri-piri sauce for sale, and a tempting array of desserts.

Service was very fast and pleasant. I had to wait for the fries to be cooked and seasoned, which meant they were piping hot. I will definitely be back.

1/4 chicken leg dinner

I got 3 leg pieces with my dinner — hence the restaurant name. It comes with a heap of short but well-seasoned fries and a bit of tossed salad. (The salad was a bit warm when I got home.) You have a choice of spicy or not spicy — I ordered without spice.

Portuguese Barbecue BBQ

Poulet à 3 Pattes  Restaurant Reviews

Poulet à 3 Pattes is located near the cities of Saint Laurent, Mont Royal, St Laurent, Mount Royal, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Poulet A 3 Pattes Montreal, Poulet 3 Pattes Menu, Poulet 3 Pattes, Le Poulet à 3 Pattes Menu, Poulet Trois Pattes Menu, Resto Poulet A Trois Pattes Menu, and Populet 3 Pattes.