1025 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Venice, CA 90291

Primitivo Wine Bistro

Neighborhoods: Venice
Cuisine: Spanish, Lunch, Tapas

Primitivo Wine Bistro is a Spanish, Lunch, and Tapas restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

AngieJ photo

AngieJ

Venice, CA

Tapas and Wine...this is one of my favorite...

Tapas and Wine…this is one of my favorite restaurants in Venice. Take a big group and enjoy great Tapas dishes and share different delicious bites! The Tiger Shrimp, Lamb and DaTes wrapped in Bacon are my favs.

The wine list is gi-normous and full of amazing wine by the glass and bottle. There High Syrah is one of my favs but $15 a glass…so yummy!

If you are on a date and need to hear each other or want to snuggle opt for the patio, it’s quieter. They have a tarp that encloses it with heaters in the winter, so you can use it year round and not freeze.

tulips500 photo

tulips500

Tasty rich brunch

I came here for a baby shower on the weekend, and with a party size of 13 the staff was able to accommodate us in one of their ‘rooms’ such that we essentially had a private party. We had a group of small children all under age 5, and they were able to enjoy the extra space to run around.

The food itself was incredibly rich, flavorful, and enjoyable. Our server was pleasant, professional, and very accommodating to our needs with the children.

I believe I’ve been here for dinner once with a large party, and recall the food being very rich/heavy, and therefore, tasty.

Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Good option for the kids, but the waffles have the consistency of my eggos that I can unfreeze at home.

Primitivo Scramble

Nice mix of scrambled eggs with vegetables and goat cheese, with a side of patatas that the kids devoured.

Spanish Lunch Dinner
Tips
  • The rear outdoor patio, which takes over the space of the adjacent Meditrina Cafe on weekend/busy evenings, is a good option if you want a little fresh air.
  • Happy hour happens Sunday through Thursday from 5:30pm to 7pm with $3 sangria and $3 glasses of red wine.
Mon-Fri 12:00PM - 02:30PM
Mon-Fri 05:00PM - 11:30PM
Sun,Sat 05:00PM - 11:30PM

Primitivo Wine Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Primitivo Wine Bistro is located near the cities of Venezia, Cape May, De Witt, Marina Del Rey, and Marina Del Ray.
People found this by searching for: Primitivo Wine Bistro, Primitivo Restaurant Venice Ca, Tapas And Abbot Kinny, Primitivo Abbott Kinney, Primitivo Venice, Primitivo Abbot Kinney Menu, and Primitivo Wine Bistro Venice.