Primrose

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Mexican

Primrose is a American, Burgers, and Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The grilled red snapper dinner was great, and in the past I've had the corned beef on rye which was delicious. "
"Good food and service....friendly staff....breakfast all day...."
"Great local cocktail bar and restaurant! My wife and I are a little young (early 60's) but we love the Leisure World crowd! Food is very good, prices great and we always have fun! We live in Old Town Seal Beach and can afford Patty's Place, but can't a"
Cons
"Sometimes run out of lamb shank (Wednesdays only) and Tito's vodka. It's Leisure World ! Go early!"
  • 4/11/2018

An American chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and didn't like it.

• 6/08/2017

Pros
    Good food and service....friendly staff....breakfast all day....
  • 3/01/2017

An American food lover from Huntington Beach, CA tried it.

• 1/03/2017

A dining patron from Westminster, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 12/28/2016

An American food lover from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/25/2016

A dining patron from Garden Grove, CA tried it.

• 9/23/2016

An American food lover from Lomita, CA tried it.

• 3/26/2016

An American chowhound from Los Alamitos, CA tried it.

• 12/23/2015

A dining patron from Los Alamitos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

josiepussycat photo

josiepussycat

Huntington Beach, CA

primrose seal beach

This place is so dirty, They have rat’s roaches, half the stuff in their place does not work. The bathrooms are filthy. They have one amazing server. But I have gone in the past week and she is gone. They said the boss fired her for not cleaning floors and walls and doing dishes. I guess the boss thought she had ten hands. Well the boss is a unfriendly man. The girl server named Bridget is so rude. She talks about how she hates the old people. So why do you work there?? The sweet girl on the weekends was wonderful. Now she is gone we will never go back. And I will spread the word at leisure world not to go there very dirty and rude server!!!!

chicken fried steak

Well not sure what I was eating. Was disgusting. Just like the place

American Burgers Mexican

Primrose  Restaurant Reviews

Primrose is located near the cities of Surfside, Belmont Shore, and Sunset Beach.
People found this by searching for: What Is The Menu For Primrose Resturant In Seal Beach, Ca, Layla's Cafe Seal Beach, Layla Cafe, Primrose Restaurant Seal Beach, 13956 Seal Beach Blvd, Laylas Cafe, Layla's Cafe, Primrose Restaraunt In Huntington Beach, and Primrose Cafe Menu.