Prince Umberto Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

October 5, 2009

Great Service and Food!

This was my families favorite place to order Pizza and there is a reason--they have EXCELLENT service: friendly and quick. Plus, the food is to die for!
December 4, 2008

great

I always come here on my lunch break with the girls I work with.It's right down the block from my job.The food is amazing.They have the freshest pizza in town and a great selection.I would recommend.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Parking

Prince Umberto Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/08/2016 A diner from Commack, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/23/2016 A diner from Merrick, NY tried it.

• 5/16/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.

• 12/20/2013 A diner from Bellmore, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Prince Umberto Pizzeria is located near the cities of North Wantagh, Bellmore, Seaford, North Bellmore, and Massapequa.
People found this by searching for: Prince Umberto Pizza Wantagh, Prince Umberto Pizza Bellmore, Cherrywood Pizza Wantagh, Umbertos Cherry Wood, Prince Umberto's Wantagh Cherrywood, Prince Umbertos Wantagh, Prince Umberto Wantagh Menu, and Prince Umberto's Wantagh.