Prince Umberto Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

• 4/08/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Yonkers, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/23/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Baldwin, NY tried it.

• 5/16/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/20/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Bellmore, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Pizza

October 5, 2009

Great Service and Food!

This was my families favorite place to order Pizza and there is a reason--they have EXCELLENT service: friendly and quick. Plus, the food is to die for!
December 4, 2008

great

I always come here on my lunch break with the girls I work with.It's right down the block from my job.The food is amazing.They have the freshest pizza in town and a great selection.I would recommend.

Pizza Lunch Parking

Prince Umberto Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Prince Umberto Pizzeria is located near the cities of North Wantagh, Bellmore, Seaford, North Bellmore, and Massapequa.
People found this by searching for: Prince Umbertos Wantagh, Cherrywood Pizza Wantagh, Prince Umberto's Wantagh Cherrywood, Umbertos Cherry Wood, Prince Umberto Pizza Wantagh, Prince Umberto Pizza Bellmore, Prince Umberto's Wantagh, and Prince Umberto Wantagh Menu.