246 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19106

Prive

Neighborhoods: Center City East
Cuisine: Mediterranean, European, American

Prive is a Mediterranean, European, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/10/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

acculinda photo

acculinda

Philadelphia, PA

Our meal at Prive!

We ate there for the first time and were overwhelmed with the beautiful ambiance of the restaurant.
The food portions were too many to eat at one sitting with two dining guests. We ordered a six course meal for one and two other tapas for the other guest. Took two portions home for dinner the next night. Would go back with friends.

rabbit risotto

enjoyed the meal but when I asked to take it home with me, I noticed that I only received what looked like two bites to eat. A little disappointed that the restaurant may have thrown the rest of my food away.

gyro flatbread

husband enjoyed this dish more than me.

GANTAUG photo

GANTAUG

Philadelphia, PA

Great Dining

Loved the restaurant. The food was above and beyond. Service as well. But you must try the exotic mushrooms and the spicy feta spread. Just simple and tasty in so many ways! I’ve been coming here for months and they have really nailed it lately.

Exotic Mushrooms

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mediterranean Parking Dinner
John's Place

Pizza in Fairmount-Spring Garden

The Couch Tomato Bistro

Tapas in Manayunk

Prive  Restaurant Reviews

Prive is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Prive Philadelphia Menu, Prive Philadelphia Reviews, Prive Philadelphia, Club Prive Philadelphia, Prive Restaurant Philadelphia, Club Prive In Memphis, Prive Philadelphia Pa Restaurant, Yo Gotti Restaurant Prive Menu, and Prive.