46 Main St
East Hartford, CT 06118

Procaccini's Italian Family Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, American

Procaccini's Italian Family Restaurant is a Pizza, Italian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Can't"
"Glad I got pizza to go. Inside needs remodeling"
"Service"
"Chicken Alfredo Pizza, Nice Service and very Friendly"
"This place was the worse I've ever been. If you like slow service that takes an hour or more to get to you, this is definitely the place for you. While the food was good I was highly disappointed with the service this place has to offer. If I had to m"
"Place is a dump!!! No air conditioning & very old. Owner, old blonde woman was so rude & miserable!! They made our pizzas wrong & she said she'll only take a couple of dollars off! Really?! That's what you call customer service?! The 2"
Cons
"I got a 1/2 eggplant grinder but the "eggplant" was so thin I can't even say it was in there. I have been a patron since high school, mid 1960's. The flavor of the sauce, peppers and breadcrumbs was very good but come on, I wanted eggplant. I picked off t"
"Pricey"
"Very nice place, No complants"
"Read the pros, same thing"
Comments
"No"
  • 1/24/2020

A Pizza food lover from East Hartford, CT tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Can't
  • 9/20/2018

A dining patron from East Hartford, CT tried it.

• 6/03/2018

A Pizza food lover from Gardner, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Glad I got pizza to go. Inside needs remodeling
  • 9/22/2017

A diner from East Hartford, CT tried it.

• 7/17/2015

A dining patron from East Hartford, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/25/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/21/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

RayBowlz photo

RayBowlz

Broad Brook, CT

Clueless and Classless

Let me just give you a little background. My Father is 84yrs old and he has bought Procaccini’s and or Gino’s pizza no less than twice a month for 30yrs! (let me tell you when I was young I ate alot of their crappy pizza!)Now we are in the present day and my Dad was solicited by some teen going door to door in his neighborhood $25 for $50 resturant credit. Basically a scam to get you in their door. My Dad attempts to use $15 coupon and the slob of an owner flat out refused! So much for customer loyalty. On the upside at least my Dad can now discover some other area resturant that actually has pizza we can stomach!

Pizza

12/26/2021

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried King Chef Chinese Restaurant.

5/19/2021

A Chinese chowhound from East Hartford, CT tried King Chef Chinese Restaurant.

4/11/2021

An American chowhound from PR tried Humacao Restaurant.

12/08/2020

A diner from East Hartford, CT tried Faro Restaurant & Lounge.

6/04/2020

A Chinese chowhound from US tried King Chef Chinese Restaurant.

4/29/2020

An American food lover from East Hartford, CT tried Humacao Restaurant and liked it.

1/24/2020

A diner from East Hartford, CT tried Procaccini's Italian Family Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Can't
11/14/2019

An Asian food lover from Glastonbury, CT tried Ginger Root, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/18/2019

A chowhound from Watertown, MA tried Taco Max Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/27/2019

A dining patron from US tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

Pizza Italian American

Procaccini's Italian Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Procaccini's Italian Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Silver Lane, Hartford, and South Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Procaccini's Italian Family, Procaccini's Italian Family Restaurant, Procaccini's Italian Family Restaurant Menu, Procaccini's East Hartford Menu, Procaccini's, Procaccini East Hartford Menu, Procaccini's Italian Family Restaurant, Llc, and Procaccini's Menu.