13408 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33181

Pronto Cafe

Cuisine: Latin American, Lunch, Cafe

June 9, 2012

What a great find this restaurant is for me. The food is excellent. I ordered the skirt steak a couple of times this week. I haven't tried any of their italian food yet, but I will soon. Thank you.
August 3, 2011

Great churrasco! 8oz for 9 bucks!
Logo88x33

VB

from Urbanspoon
February 1, 2011

I went there a few days ago with my brother in law and we had two sodas, a chiken with salad and a bandeja paisa. When the server brought us the bread< there where no plates for the bread. When we finally got our food about 20 min later,…

2/21/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from Miami, FL tried Rico's Steak and Grill.

2/21/2018

A food lover from US tried Juanito's Esquina DE Tejas in Pinewood.

2/19/2018

A Caribbean chowhound from FL tried Tropical Oasis Restaurant in Miami Gardens.

2/19/2018

A Steak chowhound from Santiago, 12 tried Sizzler.

2/19/2018

A Bakeries food lover from Miami, FL tried Tammy's Bakery in Olympia Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/18/2018

A food lover from Hialeah, FL tried Ranchuelo Coffee Shop in Pinecrest and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

Pros
very dirty place
2/18/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Miami, FL tried Mamma MIA Pizzeria in Country Walk.

2/18/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Miami, FL tried Lee's Chinese Food in Kendall.

2/17/2018

A diner from US tried Mama Lucy's Home Style Cooking in Westview, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/16/2018

A French chowhound from US tried Le Festival (CLOSED) in Coral Gables Section and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Latin American Lunch Dinner

Pronto Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pronto Cafe Menu Miami, Pronto Cafe Miami, Pronto Cafe In Biscayne Miami, Prontos 33181, Pronto Argentinian Miami, Pronto Cafe 33181 Menu, and Pronto Cafe 33181.