Proud Rooster Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Clifton
Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"For my daughter's wedding, they made 250 pieces of fried chicken & put it in large containers to keep it warm to take down in Ky. Chicken was GREAT!!"
Cons
"When we've eaten there we've never had any complaints. That's why we keep going back"
March 16, 2014

Service was great, atmosphere is exactly what you want in a dive diner. Prices are reasonable, but the food was meh. Not horrible, but nothing special at all. Fries tasted fishy. Eggs and goetta were just bland. Coffee was decent. I doubt…
June 10, 2012

I stop by for breakfast sometimes when

I stop by for breakfast sometimes when I`m in the area.
February 9, 2008

Would not reccomend

This place was not clean at all. The food was very average at best. And we had to wait a long time just to be seated then we had to wait a long time to get our food. Don't waste your time.

Coffee Shop Lunch Breakfast

Proud Rooster Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/13/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 8/01/2015 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/05/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/20/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 8/31/2013 A diner from Sidney, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/06/2013 A diner from Sidney, OH tried it.

Proud Rooster Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Proud Rooster Restaurant, Proud Rooster Cincinnati, Proud Rooster Menu, Proud Rooster Cincinnati Menu, Proud Rooster Clifton, Proud Rooster Clifton Menu, and Proud Rooster Restaurant Menu.