Proud Rooster Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Clifton
Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"For my daughter's wedding, they made 250 pieces of fried chicken & put it in large containers to keep it warm to take down in Ky. Chicken was GREAT!!"
Cons
"When we've eaten there we've never had any complaints. That's why we keep going back"
  • 6/13/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 8/01/2015

A Coffee Shop chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2014

A Coffee Shop chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/05/2014

• 2/20/2014

Cons
  • 8/31/2013

A diner from Sidney, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/06/2013

A Coffee Shop food lover from Sidney, OH tried it.

March 16, 2014

Service was great, atmosphere is exactly what you want in a dive diner. Prices are reasonable, but the food was meh. Not horrible, but nothing special at all. Fries tasted fishy. Eggs and goetta were just bland. Coffee was decent. I doubt…
June 10, 2012

I stop by for breakfast sometimes when

I stop by for breakfast sometimes when I`m in the area.
February 9, 2008

Would not reccomend

This place was not clean at all. The food was very average at best. And we had to wait a long time just to be seated then we had to wait a long time to get our food. Don't waste your time.

The Blind Lemon

Coffee Shop in Clifton

Kaffee Klatsch

Coffee Shop in Central Business District

10/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried McDonald's in Mariemont.

10/21/2017

A dining patron from Spokane, WA tried Brotherton's Family Restaurant in Mount Healthy and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Angelo's Pizza in Norwood.

10/20/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Maineville, OH tried Wok Inn Express in St. Bernard, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/19/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Clayton, OH tried W & S Ribs & More in Roselawn.

10/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from IL tried Jade House in Forest Park.

10/18/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Ninja Grill Japanese & Hibachi Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Jade House in Forest Park, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Bad service at counter. Rough guy. Il mannered.
10/18/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Patrick's Sports Bar & Grill in Westwood.

10/16/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Waynesville, OH tried Red Lobster in Kenwood, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
It was 1 in the afternoon today,monday. Came in with my grandma. My first overall thought was I haven't been to a red lobster in 15 years and it looked like they hadn't updated since. It smelled a bit dirty possibly the bathrooms weren't clean. We waited
Coffee Shop Breakfast/Brunch Dinner

Proud Rooster Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Proud Rooster Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Proud Rooster Clifton Menu, Proud Rooster Restaurant, Proud Rooster Menu, Proud Rooster Cincinnati Menu, Proud Rooster Restaurant Menu, Proud Rooster Clifton, and Proud Rooster Cincinnati.