Proud Rooster Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Clifton
Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"For my daughter's wedding, they made 250 pieces of fried chicken & put it in large containers to keep it warm to take down in Ky. Chicken was GREAT!!"
Cons
"When we've eaten there we've never had any complaints. That's why we keep going back"
  • 6/13/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/01/2015

A Coffee Shop chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2014

A Coffee Shop food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/05/2014

• 2/20/2014

A Coffee Shop food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 8/31/2013

A Coffee Shop chowhound from Sidney, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/06/2013

A Coffee Shop food lover from Sidney, OH tried it.

March 16, 2014

Service was great, atmosphere is exactly what you want in a dive diner. Prices are reasonable, but the food was meh. Not horrible, but nothing special at all. Fries tasted fishy. Eggs and goetta were just bland. Coffee was decent. I doubt…
June 10, 2012

I stop by for breakfast sometimes when

I stop by for breakfast sometimes when I`m in the area.
February 9, 2008

Would not reccomend

This place was not clean at all. The food was very average at best. And we had to wait a long time just to be seated then we had to wait a long time to get our food. Don't waste your time.

The Blind Lemon

Coffee Shop in Clifton

Kaffee Klatsch

Coffee Shop in Central Business District

2/21/2018

A food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Joe's Watermill.

2/20/2018

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Applebee's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
There were no pros restraint is old&dingy they need to tear it down&rebuild.I didn't get a dinner plate with my food on it.I got a tin like pie pan with a paper liner in it lifted it up&it belonged in the trash can.Ribs were very dried out&just nasty.Save
2/20/2018

A Burgers food lover from Charlotte, NC tried McDonald's in Roselawn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/20/2018

A diner from Mount Orab, OH tried Applebee's.

2/19/2018

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Brotherton's Family Restaurant in Mount Healthy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/19/2018

A diner from US tried Blue Jay Restaurant in Northside, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/18/2018

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Jade House in Forest Park.

2/18/2018

A diner from Rossford, OH tried Red Lobster in Northgate.

2/18/2018

A food lover from Eaton, OH tried McDonald's in Mariemont, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
7337 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227 6:40 am. I sat at the drive through speaker for five minutes and nobody responded so I called the store. I was told they weren't able to take orders. You can't put a sign on the speaker or notify me through the sp
2/16/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Long John Silver's in Westwood and liked it.

Coffee Shop Breakfast/Brunch Dinner

Proud Rooster Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Proud Rooster Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Proud Rooster Clifton Menu, Proud Rooster Menu, Proud Rooster Restaurant, Proud Rooster Cincinnati Menu, Proud Rooster Clifton, Proud Rooster Restaurant Menu, and Proud Rooster Cincinnati.