800 Wilshire Blvd

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Italian

tinajean photo

tinajean

Burbank, CA

Come here for the Margaritas.

My first time eating at Provecho I went with a group of people that are part of progessive dining. We had one item and a margarita. The margarita was awesome and I hate margaritas. We were given a demo on how they make their margarita: one whole lime, partido tequila and partido Agave nectar, that’s it. This was so refreshing and not sweet. I could have had just that and I would have given them five stars but nooo, they had to serve us, big mistake! Marinated mushroom “ceviche” with John Dory and drunken Manchego. This fish was so drunk it was fishy. We were served one bite, an individual spoon-sized portion so I figured since the margarita was awesome why not the ceviche? I popped it in my mouth and tried to bite down on the fish which was mushy and chewy. So here is the breakdown:
5 stars for the margarita
3 stars for the ceviche
5 stars for the atmosphere and the demo.

Mexican Delivery Breakfast

Provecho  Restaurant Reviews

Provecho is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: When Did Provecho Downtown La Close and Provecho Restaurant.