Pub 46

Cuisine: American, Cafe, New American

Pub 46 is a American, Cafe, and New American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Worst billing experience in the state of NJ

Was recently at the establishment for karaoke. Was treated unfairly. I asked the bartender for a shot of Stolichnaya Orange, and instead got a shot of Southern Comfort without even asking me. Ended up sending that back for a different orange vodka. Then, when it came down to paying the tab, bartender states that she has had problems processing credit cards all night. She asks a manager to come over, and he states to me that my card was declined. I knew I had the money so, I logged into my bank from my phone to find out that Pub 46 withdrew a $25 hold on my account which left my with $30.33 in my account so I would not be able to pay the $34.50 tab. The manager (bald gent with black glasses) tells me I never had the funds to pay the tab when I clearly did, he kept putting my card through to get the money a few more times to see it obviously decline. He spoke another language to a nearby bouncer and others for what reason is unknown because they sure as hell understood english and spoke it very well. The manager stated to me that people have been walking out on tabs, and some have not even had the money to pay for the tabs hence why they do it. He also stated that rent a car places do it, as well as gas stations. Gas stations stopped that YEARS ago! Rent a car places take a deposit because they are giving you up to a 40K car! So, instead of the manager taking the $25 they already had and adding the balance of my bill, I was inconvenienced to having to call my bank, asking them to remove the hold, and paid my bill. I feel as if I was treated highly unfairly! I have been a customer of Pub 46 for years, no problems! Lost me and my friends as a customer.

Maybe some signage inside or outside of the establishment warning customers who pay by credit that a $25 hold is going to be placed on their cards would be a great start wouldn’t it?! How bout taking a driver license with the card?! So, if they leave, you know who to send the police to?!

March 16, 2008

A great spot

This is a great spot to meet for a burger or drinks. Recently renovated. They serve food to the wee hours and they are always pleasantly full never overcroded.

$50 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $25

Buy Now 50% off

$50 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $25

Buy Now 50% off
American Cafe Parking

Pub 46  Restaurant Reviews

Pub 46 is located near the cities of Passaic, Upper Montclair, Little Falls, Nutley, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Pub 46, Pub 46 Clifton Nj Pictures, Pub 46 Dress Code, Pub 46 Clifton Dress Code, Pub 46 Clifton Nj, Pub 46 Pictures, Pub 46, Clifton, Nj, and Pub 46 Menu.