730 Nw Broad St

Puleo's Grille

Cuisine: Italian, Wraps, Soups

September 16, 2010

Puleo's Grille for Birthday Dinner

We visited from Athens AL to take our daughter out for her birthday last evening. Her restaurant of choice was Puleos Grille. This was our first visit. Everyone was extra friendly -- the waitresses were so helpful -- and the food was…
August 16, 2010

Not At All Like My Cookeville Puleo's Grille

I love my Cookeville Puleo's . As they can tell you I know the menu. wWe went to the one in Murfreesboro to celebrate Sat Aug-14-20010. I will never return to this Resturant again. The service was awful! I even had to ask my server to…
March 4, 2007

not that impressive

I was not impressed with this restraunt. The atmoshpere was boring and the food was not that great. I had heard good things from others, but my husband and and I were not impressed

10/20/2017

A dining patron from Murfreesboro, TN tried Sushin.

10/18/2017

A Donuts chowhound from Murfreesboro, TN tried Donut Country.

10/13/2017

A diner from Murfreesboro, TN tried China Wok and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/09/2017

A dining patron from Murfreesboro, TN tried Donut Country, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Wok N Roll.

10/02/2017

A dining patron from Murfreesboro, TN tried Slick Pig Bar-b-q.

9/30/2017

A diner from Murfreesboro, TN tried Donut Country, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/28/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Oscar's Taco Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
Comments
9/24/2017

A dining patron from Murfreesboro, TN tried Yummy Yum Thai Restaurant.

9/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried Brew U and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Italian Wraps Soups

Puleo's Grille  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Puleo's Grille Murfreesboro Tn, Puleos Grille Murfreesboro Review, Puleos Menu Murfreesboro Tn, Puelos Murfreesboro Tn, Puleos Murfreesboro Tn, Puleo's Grille Murfreesboro Menu, Creme Brulee Murfreesboro Tn, Creme Brulee Murfreesboro, and Puleo's Grille Menu Murfreesboro.