4302 Charlestown Rd
New Albany, IN 47150-9568

Qdoba Mexican Grill

Cuisine: Mexican, Grill, American

Qdoba Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Grill, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 11/16/2013

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2013

A dining patron from Newport, KY tried it.

tims1 photo

tims1

Jeffersonville, IN

inferior ingredient selection and hold the attitude plz

I really like Moes Southwest a lot better. They don’t even have a salsa bar here AND they charge you for a side of chips. Moe’s has a larger selection of ingredients, and to be perfectly honest the staff is much nicer. When I asked if the chips were extra the cashier looked at me like I was stupid and when I asked what song was playing over the stereo they acted like I was a freak. I mean, okay, I’m wearing a black and white T-shirt with a picture of Pinhead from “Hellraiser” on it but that’s no reason to treat anyone differently is it? And frankly the food just doesn’t have as much flavor. Plus every Monday Moe’s has a $5 special. I asked the cashier at Qdoba if they had something comparable she didn’t know…
I’ll never come to this store again.

Grilled Veggie Burrito - 100% Vegetarian

as I said before. The burrito was not very tasty and considering the smaller selection, one couldn’t really build a tailor-made burrito that would satisfy their particular tastes. Plus, they way they made it it just was mostly rice and huge and just fell apart as I made my way to the bottom. I probably won’t finish it. I paid $11.41 for something I won’t even finish! I think I usually pay 8 bucks for a burrito with tofu (Qdoba also doesn’t have a vegetarian meat alternative) PLUS a side of chips at no charge.

Mexican Attitude No Value

Qdoba Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Qdoba Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Floyds Knobs.
People found this by searching for: Qdoba, Qdoba New Albany Indiana, Qdoba New Albany, Qdoba New Albany In, Qdoba Charlestown Road, Qdoba Mexican, and Qdoba Charlestown Rd.