2701 Bergen Town Ctr
Paramus, NJ 07652

Qdoba Mexican Grill

Cuisine: Mexican, Caterer, Lunch

Pros
"Queso steak burrito with pico corn sour cream cheese "
Cons
"Nothing love it "
  • 10/30/2013

A Mexican food lover from Fair Lawn, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Queso steak burrito with pico corn sour cream cheese
    Cons
    Nothing love it
elvisdo photo

elvisdo

Mahwah, NJ

Qdoba Mexican Grill Has Lost a Bit of Spice

It has been a while since I’ve been to Qdoba but I decided to visit the place again after over a year. I was there with my visiting family from Canada, who actually introduced me to venue in the first place years ago. In a way it was almost a homecoming of sorts.

Everything about the place is still the same was before. You place an order in front of the counter while the food handler prepares your meal in front of you. The menu has changed a little bit but not much. In fact at first glance it looks like there isn’t much on the menu. But there is far more on there than you realize.

I ordered the Mexican Gumbo while I got my son the kids meal chicken quesadilla. The gumbo had good flavors yet it wasn’t warm enough for my liking. Then again the gumbo is never that hot considering that a lot of cool vegetables are put onto of the hot meat. But I found the same thing with my son’s chicken quesadilla. While it wasn’t piping hot, I found it less than lukewarm. I’ve heard complaints that the food isn’t hot anymore and I think I understand what people mean.

Still, the flavors are good and it didn’t stop us from enjoying a good meal. I do like my spices so it’s not uncommon to see me doctoring my food to make it spicier. The venue is always clean so it helped in our decision to eat-in.

Qdoba Mexican Grill at Bergen Town Center has definitely found a good setting at this mall. It offers something different for people want to spice things up.

delirium820 photo

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ

It's a Mexican fiesta with bold flavors...

I didn’t even know this place was at Bergen Town Center until I passed by it one day. Good menu to choose from. I liked the tortilla soup. It had some good bite to it especially if you ask for for some added spices. The grilled steak burrito tasted great. They make everything in front of you so you can tell them what you want in it. Definitely get the chips and salsa. It is addicting. I had to order another one to take home because I just loved it. Lots of good things are going o at this place. It’s doing well judging by the size of the crowd. Nice to know that this place exists. Chipotle has some competition.

8/17/2019

A dining patron from Edison, NJ tried Ruby Tuesday and liked it. They liked the food.

6/28/2019

A diner from US tried Applebee's.

6/17/2019

A Spanish food lover from Chester, NY tried El CID Restaurant.

6/04/2019

A diner from Manhasset, NY tried El CID Restaurant.

6/04/2019

An American chowhound from Westport, CT tried Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits.

6/02/2019

A dining patron from Monroe Township, NJ tried IKEA Paramus, NJ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/16/2019

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried Tin's House Of Paramus.

5/04/2019

An American Traditional chowhound from Plainview, NY tried The 9 Iron Grille at the Paramus Golf Course.

4/14/2019

A diner from Pleasantville, NJ tried Fuddruckers.

3/08/2019

A dining patron from Emerson, NJ tried Ted's North Delicatessen and liked it.

Mexican Caterer Dinner

Qdoba Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Qdoba Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Bergen County, Monsey, Oradell, River Edge, and Washington Twp.
People found this by searching for: Mexican Places That Deliver To Paramus, Mexican Restaurants Paramus Nj, Mexican Restaurant Paramus Nj, Mexican Food Paramus, Mexican Restaurants Bergen Town Center Nj, Quodba Restaurant Bergen 4 Paramus Nj Review, Qdoba Menu, and Qdoba.