Quesadilla Grille

Neighborhoods: West Old Town
Cuisine: Mexican, Diner, Lunch

Quesadilla Grille is a Mexican, Diner, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 4/07/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Slick, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Slowest Rudest Restaurent Experience EVER

SLOWer than SLOW service. It literally took 15 mins to get a menu, 10 mins for drinks to arrive and 40 MORE minutes for 4 plates of street tacos to arrive. The soda and water taste horrendous- like hose water. The waiter (Leroy) seemed nice enough at first- however after we mentioned that the food had taken a long time, he snapped on us and said “I’m sorry you’re in such a hurry.” Um- we have 4 hungry children, so not necessarily in a hurry- however not wanting to wait 40 minutes for our food. THEN he started yelling at us telling us that it only took 20 mins (despite the fact that we posted a checkin on FB when we ordered- so we know FOR SURE it was 40 mins) and that its a business run by 4 people. Um- not my problem dude. Also the salsa is disgusting. It’s literally pizza sauce. No onion, no cilantro, no chile. Just pizza sauce. And the guacamole- wasn’t. It was green paste. He made no apology whatsoever at our disatisfaction- and made NO attempt to right the situation. Its the worst customer service I’ve received in a very, very long time. My children were especially upset after we left- they were very uncomforatable that their dad was yelled at by the waiter.

Street Tacos

It was street tacos. With weird green stuff that they tried to pass off as guac. Nothing special.

August 21, 2011

Such a disappointment

Was my last day in Albuquerque, and wanted to get some good Mexican food before heading to the airport. Service was slow, but they were short-staffed, so I can deal with that. The fresh tortilla chips were dripping in oil and coated in…

Mexican Diner Outdoor seating

Quesadilla Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Quesadilla Grille is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: Quesadilla Grille Albuquerque, Quesadilla Grill, Quesadilla Grille Albuquerque Hours, Quesadilla Grille Albuquerque Nm, Quesadilla Grill Old Town Albuquerque, Quesadilla Grille, and Quesadilla Grille Menu.