Quigley's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Our waitress Lisa was amazing, and she made sure our food was exactly as we ordered it. The options they provide are great and your certainly can't get bored with this menu. "
Cons
"There were no cons for me; well maybe one. We were a little lost and stood at the front for a moment waiting to be seated (LOL). A waitress ended up telling use we can sit wherever we like. "
upstbk photo

upstbk

East Greenbush, NY

Cannot find better Garlic Parm Wings

I keep trying the Garlic Parm wings at every restaurant they order from at work, and anywhere else I happen to go. Just cannot find any that taste as good. Their burgers are big and tasty also, as are their fries. The owner is always very friendly and entertaining. Good pub atmosphere. Just love this place!!

Garlic Parmesan Wings

I like to order my wings and fries extra crispy. And they are always served just the way I like them. The number of wings they serve are more than higher priced wings at another restaurant (which shall remain nameless).

American Lunch Good for groups

Quigley's  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/21/2016 A diner from Hartford, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/28/2016 A diner from Poughkeepsie, NY tried it.

• 6/23/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 5/30/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/06/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/28/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/21/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/18/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/21/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

Quigley's is located near the cities of Castletn On Hdsn.
People found this by searching for: Quigley's East Greenbush Ny Menu, Quigley's East Greenbush, Quigleys In East Greenbush, Quigley's Restaurant East Greenbush, Quigley's East Greenbush Menu, Quigleys Pub East Greenbush Ny, and Quigley's East Greenbush Ny.