Quinn's Old Town Grill

Cuisine: Irish, Lunch, Breakfast

Quinn's Old Town Grill is a Irish, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

mrssmith751 photo

mrssmith751

Orange, CA

I'll Be Back!

I tried this restaurant with my Good Eats meetup group. The service was great & all the girls were super nice. The restaurant was nice enough to supply us with a complimentary cheese plate to have with our wine (no corkage fee), and later, with a DELICIOUS dessert, The Blarney Stone. I can’t wait to go back!

Bloody Mary's Calamari Steak

I’d never had (or seen) Calamari Steak in a restaurant before so I had to try this! It was everything I had hoped for and more. I even had my seafood phobic husband try it (& like it) because of the yummy, crunchy panko breading!

The Blarney Stone

MMM, mmm, good! Our group had just enough room in our bellies to completely devour this delicious dessert. The caramel rum sauce was awesome & had a wonderful texture.

Prime Rib of Beef

I only had 1 bite of this plain (no horseradish sauce) but it was delish! Super tender & juicy.

Original Garlic Bread

This was pretty darn good. I got 1 little hunk eaten before my husband devoured the rest of the loaf!

Artichoke Hearts

I got to try 2 of these little jewels. They were very good & not at all what I had expected. Yum!

Short Rib "Gene Autry"

These were so tender that they literally fell apart. Very good & the BBQ sauce wasn’t overpowering!

November 2, 2009

bad experience at Quinn's

we were in the oc for the day, and looking for a great breakfast.\r \r we were offered our choice of seats--a booth in the very back, or seats in the back room. (there were lots of open tables in the front room.) i didn't think much of…
October 1, 2009

Quinn's Old Town Grill is fab

Spectacular lunch! I then took the family out for breakfast and my husband remarked that he had eaten the best pancakes ever. That says a lot! He can be very discerning. We will return for a dinner! Can't wait!
December 15, 2008

A very nice and classy place!

My first visit to this place was with two co-workers that had been there before. The first was very good. The staff was friendly. The atmosphere was very nice.

Irish Lunch Breakfast

Quinn's Old Town Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/02/2013 A diner from Yorba Linda, CA tried it.

Quinn's Old Town Grill is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Quinn's Irish Pub Tustin, Quinn Restaurant Tustin, Quinns Bar Tustin, Quinn's Restaurant Tustin Ca, Quinns Tustin, Quinns Tustin Menu Lunch, Quinn's Restaurant Tustin Menu, Quinnsrestauranttustin Restaurant, and Quinn's Tustin.