411 Thames St
Bristol, RI 02809-1918

Quito's Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Cafe

Quito's Restaurant is a Seafood, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The Asian bartender makes excellent drinks and fast service "
"My dining experience was excellent "
  • 8/02/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Portsmouth, RI tried it and liked it.

• 5/30/2016

A dining patron from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 5/12/2016

A Seafood food lover from Woonsocket, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

A dining patron from Cromwell, CT tried it.

• 7/26/2015

A diner from Tiverton, RI tried it.

• 6/19/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/28/2015

A Seafood food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/19/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/28/2015

Pros
    The Asian bartender makes excellent drinks and fast service
kateski1005 photo

kateski1005

Stafford Springs, CT

Loved it!!

We went to Quito’s yesterday for our first visit. The seafood was fantastic!! The service was also very good. We were seated right away, and our waitress was very attentive. We loved sitting outside by the water too.

Lobster Saute

An excellent lobster dish, full of fresh lobster meat. Much easier to eat than cracking it yourself. It came with garlic broccoli, and I chose a side salad instead of potato. The broccoli was especially tasty!

Alyq9042 photo

Alyq9042

Tiverton, RI

THE NEW QUITOS

I would like everyone to know Quito’s has undergone a make-over. The food, staff, and decor has been changing over the past 2 years. We are no longer a “CLAM SHACK” no more paper plates or plastic wine glasses. We are hoping to be classified as a casual family restaurant. The decor is rustic italian with a splash of summer. The waitress from a few summers ago and the management with the “attitudes” have been replaced with happy, hardworking, servers. Although we still serve the freshest seafood around, (Don’t worry the chowder, clam cakes, and Fish’n chips are all the same.) New dishes such as; Child Penne, Chicken Valentino, Grilled New York Steak, and Red Velvet Cupcakes (homemade) now grace the menu. The bar has some wonderful new additions as well. Come try what’s new or enjoy the old and the new tastes together!

MCG photo

MCG

Providence, RI

out on my own

on my first day of Staycation I overheard a guy at the Coffee Exchange recommend Quito’s in Bristol as a great place for fish. Having recently moved to Providence I’ve been looking for a good fish restaurant so off I went. A pretty drive and a wonderful find. Got there at 8:30PM on a Monday. Easy seating outdoors. Wonderful, welcoming service and since I didn’t want a huge portion of a 23.00 entree the waitress put in for a lunch sized portion. Her suggestion! How perfect is that? Mediterranean Seafood, oh, how perfect it was. Go out of your way to find this place.

ned77 photo

ned77

Warwick, RI

Not worth the $$

This place is a tiny shack on the water. It has a great view, but unfortunately, that is the only good this it has going for it. They’ve crammed so many tables and chairs, the servers can’t get around them. You might as well be eating the with the party next to you, rather than the people you came with. They’ve changed the batter they use to almost tempura style but didn’t quite pull it off. It was doughy and tasteless. The food came out cold. Gave us the wrong dish and when we pointed it out they fixed it…but charged $5.00 more for it. Steak came out raw when ordered medium. 2nd attempt, came back very well done. Service slow. They’ve really jacked the prices up on everything. Way too expensive for bad food, claustrophobic atmosphere, and slow service. Will not go here ever again!

wondergarden photo

wondergarden

Providence, RI

Has never let me down!

Its too bad about the earlier negative review—- although, selfishly, I wonder if it might keep people away so I can get seated faster?! My wife and I love quitos, and it has never let us down! Do expect crowds if you go at peak times— just be sensible about when you go, and you will get seated pretty quickly AND experience some awesome seafood!. Fried oysters? Yes Please! Always crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside. Clam cakes? Best Ever. Period. Be sure to get a bowl of chowder or lobster bisque to dip them in! Ahhh my mouth is seriously watering right now. Prices may seem high, but for the quality of the seafood and portions (hearty) offered, you are really getting your money’s worth at Quitos. Very nice to go sit on a bench by the water afterwards and reflect on all the tasty stuff you just crammed in your food hole! Ps… all the waitresses that have served us have been sweet as pie… no easy feat considering the brisk business this place does at any given time.

Fried Oysters

The Best

Fried Clams

Crispy, chewy goodness!

Clam Cakes

Best clam cakes in rhode island— I guarantee it!

Clam Chowder

Perfecto!

FoodRI photo

FoodRI

Bristol, RI

Miserable experience

I’ve been eating at Quito’s for decades — it used to be a reasonable place to get some fried fish. Now it’s an overpriced place for fried fish and appalling service. The last several times I went I was treated mostly with benign neglect. I gave them a couple of passes, mainly because clam shacks seem to be on the wane around here. Not that Quito’s is an honest clam shack anymore, with entree prices at about $20. But anyway, this time, I hit the masochist’s jackpot. Benign neglect became outright hostility — the waitress took my order, delivered (some of) the order, and those were the only times she visited the table. She otherwise avoided eye contact entirely. I got the bill, 20 minutes after a busgirl wordlessly dumped my plates in a bucket in my face, and only by inching towards the door as though I intended to bolt. The food was fine, if you’re happy paying $75 for a couple of beers, a couple of plates of french fries with some fried clams, and a kiddie menu order of plain spaghetti. Maybe you’re paying a surcharge for all the attitude you get from the staff, I don’t know.

mediterannean calamari

Fine. Not as good as it was a decade ago, too saucy and not enough olives and peppers, but still a nice dish. But hard to swallow when you’re treated like an inconvenience.

Seafood Dinner Lunch
Alyq9042

Tiverton, RI

kmcguffin

Cheshire, CT
0 useful

Quito's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Quitos Bristol, Quito's Bristol, Quito's, Bristol, Bristol Ri Restaurants, Quintos Bristol Ri, Quito's Restaurant Bristol Ri, Quito's Bristol Ri, Quitos Menu, and Seafood Restaurants In Bristol.