7610 Roosevelt Rd, Ste 108

Sandwich-300x200

allenm1043 photo

allenm1043

Oak Park, IL

If you go, check your bill

I am a fast food junky. I eat fast food on average about six times a week. When I travel, I seek out the local unique fast food. In Iowa I eat loose meat sandwiches. In Kentucky its a hot brown. In Washington DC I eat a half hot. In Seattle they have terriyaki stores on every corner.

In Forest Park they have Starship Sub which has outstanding sandwiches and a wonderful selection of great soups.

But they also have this Quiznos. I have not eaten at any Quiznos in some time, but I heard about their new $4.00 Torpedo sandwich. So, I went to the Forest Park Quiznos and ordered a Torpedo. When I got to the cash register I said I wanted a small soft drink.

The woman behind the counter was NOT a young kid. She was talking to an older man. They seemed to be a couple and they seemed to be the owners.

The place was not crowded. It was not busy. There was no big distraction going on.

When the woman said my total was $7.42, I handed over $10.00, but that didn’t seem right. I looked at the bill and noticed I was charged $5.39 for my sandwich. I looked at the woman and said, "I thought the Torpedo was supposed to be $4.00! She instantly looked guilty. She knew she had been caught.

She gave me a refund of $1.40 – which was another rip off. I took it and told her, “I will never come back here.”

( We have a tax of 10% here, so my refund should have been $1.53.)

Oh, the sandwich was OK.

Sandwiches Wraps Kid Friendly

Quiznos Sub  Restaurant Reviews

Quiznos Sub is located near the cities of River Forest, Maywood, Oak Park, Proviso Township, and Hines.
People found this by searching for: Quiznos In Forest Park, Forest Hill And Jog Quiznos., Quiznos Forest Park Il, Quiznos Forest Park, Quiznos 60130, Starship Subs Forest Park, Food Review Food Junkie Forest Park, and Quiznos Menu Forest Grove.