Quiznos Sub

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Breakfast

Sandwich-300x200

June 18, 2009

Quiznos is Great Food... Poor Service

The food was great but the girls working are sarcastic and unfriendly. Their mean attitude and negative body language made many of my experiences poor. I used to be a frequent customer but now i go out of my way to the Union Lake Quiznos…
April 11, 2009

Mmmmm...Very tasty toasty!

I have been to a fair share of quizno's restaurants and this one always seems to exceed my expectations. The staff is friendly and my food is always made the way I want.
February 23, 2009

Poor service

The help they have their made my experience terrible. The girls were sarcastic and unpleasant in how they treated not only me but the other customers during my experience. Not very helpful and quite rude. Will not return based on this.

8/09/2017

A dining patron from Ann Arbor, MI tried Boon Kai Restaurant in Downtown Walled Lake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
-Friendly waitstaff -greeted w/a "Welcome to Boon Kai" -nice ambience -not too noisy -food arrived FAST -food tasted AWESOME, as ALWAYS -my waiter(ess) ALWAYS made sure my family & I were fine w/our meals, etc. -IN CONCLUSION, when we paid our check or i
7/17/2017

An American food lover from West Bloomfield, MI tried Rudy's Waffles & Pancake House.

7/13/2017

A Chinese food lover from Grand Rapids, MI tried Boon Kai Restaurant.

6/28/2017

An American food lover from Redford, MI tried Pepino's Restaurant & Lounge in Downtown Walled Lake.

6/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried Happy's Pizza in Commerce Township Downtown.

6/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Highland, MI tried Pizza Hut in Downtown Walled Lake.

5/12/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Milford, MI tried Boon Kai Restaurant in Downtown Walled Lake.

4/30/2017

A dining patron from US tried Rudy's Waffles & Pancake House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2017

A Grill chowhound from Walled Lake, MI tried Bayside Sports Grille, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Over 10 Years I've had dinner or lunch at BAYSIDE. Not at all quality Food or "true" to the menu. Go there for drinks, music and the view. Perhaps for a Hamburger but not for Salads or Entrees.
4/04/2017

An American chowhound from West Bloomfield, MI tried Rudy's Waffles & Pancake House.

Sandwiches Dinner Lunch

Quiznos Sub  Restaurant Reviews

Quiznos Sub is located near the cities of Wolverine Lake, Wixom, and Commerce Charter Township.
People found this by searching for: Quiznos In Walled Lake, Mi, Quiznos Walled Lake, Quiznos 48390, Quiznos Walled Lake, Mi, Quiznos Walled Lake Mi, Quiznos, Quiznos, Walled Lake, Mi, Quiznos Commerce Michigan, and Quiznos Commerce Mi.