Quiznos Sub

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Breakfast

June 18, 2009

Quiznos is Great Food... Poor Service

The food was great but the girls working are sarcastic and unfriendly. Their mean attitude and negative body language made many of my experiences poor. I used to be a frequent customer but now i go out of my way to the Union Lake Quiznos…
April 11, 2009

Mmmmm...Very tasty toasty!

I have been to a fair share of quizno's restaurants and this one always seems to exceed my expectations. The staff is friendly and my food is always made the way I want.
February 23, 2009

Poor service

The help they have their made my experience terrible. The girls were sarcastic and unpleasant in how they treated not only me but the other customers during my experience. Not very helpful and quite rude. Will not return based on this.

9/28/2017

An American food lover from Bloomfield Hills, MI tried Pepino's Restaurant & Lounge in Downtown Walled Lake.

8/26/2017

A diner from Walled Lake, MI tried Lakeside Coney Island Family Diner.

8/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Ann Arbor, MI tried Boon Kai Restaurant in Downtown Walled Lake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
-Friendly waitstaff -greeted w/a "Welcome to Boon Kai" -nice ambience -not too noisy -food arrived FAST -food tasted AWESOME, as ALWAYS -my waiter(ess) ALWAYS made sure my family & I were fine w/our meals, etc. -IN CONCLUSION, when we paid our check or i
7/17/2017

A dining patron from West Bloomfield, MI tried Rudy's Waffles & Pancake House.

7/13/2017

A Chinese food lover from Grand Rapids, MI tried Boon Kai Restaurant.

6/28/2017

An American food lover from Redford, MI tried Pepino's Restaurant & Lounge in Downtown Walled Lake.

6/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried Happy's Pizza in Commerce Township Downtown.

6/10/2017

A Pizza food lover from Highland, MI tried Pizza Hut in Downtown Walled Lake.

5/12/2017

A Chinese food lover from Milford, MI tried Boon Kai Restaurant in Downtown Walled Lake.

4/30/2017

An American food lover from US tried Rudy's Waffles & Pancake House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwiches Dinner Lunch

Quiznos Sub  Restaurant Reviews

Quiznos Sub is located near the cities of Wolverine Lake, Wixom, and Commerce Charter Township.
People found this by searching for: Quiznos Commerce Michigan, Quiznos In Walled Lake, Mi, Quiznos Walled Lake Mi, Quiznos Walled Lake, Mi, Quiznos Walled Lake, Quiznos 48390, Quiznos, Walled Lake, Mi, Quiznos Commerce Mi, and Quiznos.