R J's Eatery

Cuisine: American, Catering, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Everything"
compulsiveshop1 photo

compulsiveshop1

Lindenhurst, IL

I've tried to like it...

my husband & I live only a few blocks away, and really wanted to like the food here. After several attempts, we have yet to get a good meal. Even the service is questionable.
Once I ordered a salad…the greens were brown
Once I ordered a pasta dish….the noodles were over cooked and the sauce would have been better out of a jar.
Once I ordered a burger….the bun came soggy, the point you couldn’t even pick up the burger
Need I go on??
When asked the waiter about the food in these cases, once I was even told it was me! Because apparently all iceburg lettuce should be brown.
We tried, we will not be back.
Sad, would have loved this as a local stand-by restuarant.

American Outdoor seating Parking

R J's Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/04/2016 Scottiec tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Scottiec liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great all around......
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    Would love to have a menu that you can get off the internet.
  • 9/26/2015 A diner from Haleyville, AL tried it.

• 2/17/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/05/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/08/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/17/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/01/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2013 A diner from Round Lake, IL tried it.

• 9/02/2013 A diner from Willow Springs, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything
R J's Eatery is located near the cities of Venetian Village, Lake Villa, and Third Lake.
People found this by searching for: Rj's Eatery Menu, Rj's Restaurant Lindenhurst, Rj Restaurant Lindenhurst Il, Rj Restaurant Lindenhurst, Rj's Eatery Lindenhurst, R&J Restaurant Lindenhurst Il, J And R Steakhouse Lindenhurst, Rj Pizza Lindenhurst, and Rj's Pizza Lindenhurst.