1460 Underwood Avenue
Wauwatosa, WI 53213

R&R Poke Sushi & Smoothies

R&R Poke Sushi & Smoothies is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Fresh Poke

Went to R&R Poke with a group of fellow diners. We went on a weeknight and the place was pretty busy, mostly with take-out. We were dining in. It’s a counter service restaurant where the make the dish while you wait, which serves it up fresh. I opted for one of the signature bowls, the Seafood Harvest. It was a nice sized bowl that I was unable to finish, so glad I had leftovers for the next day.

Seafood Harvest

Seafood Harvest – Tuna, salmon, shrimp, avocado, mango, edamame, crispy onion, spicy mayo, eel sauce, sesame seeds. Fresh ingredients and excellent flavor. I would definitely order this again.

Pavlovshuman photo

Pavlovshuman

Milwaukee, WI

Cute place!

Quaint restaurant in the village offering a variety of options for the dinner meal. Clean, fairly quiet (there on Tuesday evening) with quick service.

Vegan of the Sea

Lots of rice which I guess is okay. The flavors were fantastic, however. Good variety in vegetables with mango that added a nice texture and taste. Fun to try a new dish and have good taste in a vegetarian option.

R&R Poke Sushi & Smoothies  Restaurant Reviews

R&R Poke Sushi & Smoothies is located near the cities of West Allis and West Milwaukee.