R2L

Neighborhoods: Center City West
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

October 1, 2012

Amazing foods

When I had a stay in Phill, me and my relative always have our dinner in R2L, this place is really nice, they serve fresh cooked and a lot of different foods in their menu,

ATVV821

from Gayot
May 25, 2010

The Warm Vanilla Cake

Exceptionally delightful and charming atmosphere. The food was excellent and service impeccable. The warm vanilla cake and thyme ice cream made me weep tears of unadulterated happiness. I slept very well after such a stellar meal. Only…
May 11, 2010

Bravo to R2L!

Service was exceptional. Our server, Robin, was very knowledgeable and pleasant. The food was out of this world - fantastic presentation and stand out delicious. I very much enjoyed celebrating my birthday at R2L and know I will be back…

Downey's Pub

Cheesesteak in Roxborough

Amada

Spanish in City Center East

7/28/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Henry's China Inn in Bustleton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/28/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Mr. P Pizza in Roxborough.

7/27/2017

An American chowhound from Pottstown, PA tried Walt's in South Philadelphia East.

7/27/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Bacio Wholesome Italian Cucina and liked it.

7/27/2017

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Jansen in West Mount Airy.

7/26/2017

A diner from US tried Great Taste in Kingsessing.

7/26/2017

A diner from US tried T.G.I. Friday's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I will never go there again. The service is HORRIBLE. We were told our server was changing her clothes and would be right with us. We waited for 45 minutes, no one came. I asked could we move to another area with a working waitress, I was told no matter w
7/26/2017

A diner from North Bergen, NJ tried No-1 Kitchen in Hunting Park.

7/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Giovanni's Pizza in Germantown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I have always loved their food for over 30 years
7/24/2017

A Beer food lover from Absecon, NJ tried 4 Fathers Philadelphia in Center City East.

American Good For Kids Wifi
Morimoto

Japanese in City Center East

Amada

Spanish in City Center East

Buddakan

Asian in City Center East

R2L  Restaurant Reviews

R2L is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Rl2 50 South 16th Street, Rl2 South 16th Street, R2l Phila, and Rl2 Restaurant Philadelphia.