2905 E. Skyline Dr., Ste. 289
Tucson, AZ 85718-3053

RA Sushi Bar Restaurant

(Between N Campbell Ave and N Avenida de Posada)

Cuisine: Sushi, Lunch, Catering

December 28, 2009

Stick with appitizers.

This restuarant has some great sushi but most of it is just okay. The lobster rolls with kiwi wasabi sauce and some of the other appitzers are delicious but most of the sushi is just very bland and almost tasteless. I would definitly not…
December 25, 2009

RA sushi Bar dissapointment

I was at RAs this past week the server was more interested in the talking to the people in the table next to us then serving us. She did not place my order of SUSHI until I asked her. My friends who ordered cooked food, were well into…
July 29, 2009

great food

I have gone here since it opened and still love the place. I have never had a problem with the food or staff...Top 5 places for sushi in Tucson(not the best but tasty nonetheless).

5/26/2017

A dining patron from Tucson, AZ tried Bubbs Grub, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
There was none.
Cons
The food was the worst BBQ I have ever eaten. As for world class BBQ not even close. I'm not sure what world they are talking about but I make better in my backyard. The sides are not homemade and taste very bland. The brisket was very dry and the pull
5/26/2017

An American food lover from US tried Baggins Gourmet Sandwiches E. Valencia.

5/26/2017

An Italian chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried De Vinci Italian Restaurant and liked it.

5/21/2017

A Deli food lover from Tucson, AZ tried Dickman's Meat, Deli and Seafood.

5/21/2017

A Bistro food lover from Tucson, AZ tried Oregano's Pizza Bistro and liked it.

5/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Tucson, AZ tried Pollo Feliz in Wakefield, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
Cada vez que voy el servicio te trata bien pero eh ido unas 6 veces y 5 me han dado cosas que ni pedi ahorita me pusieron ensalda x chips con guacamole siempre me quedo con las ganas de comer lo que pedi.....espero y pongan mas atencion
5/19/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Pizza Hut in Harrison East South, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2017

A diner from Tucson, AZ tried Great Village Chinese Restaurant.

5/16/2017

An Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt food lover from Tucson, AZ tried Ben & Jerry's in Federated Stores.

5/14/2017

A dining patron from Tucson, AZ tried Mei Hon Chinese Restaurant in Bravo Park Lane, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Availability of combination dinners with soup, egg roll, crab puff, and entree.
Cons
I would like to have a larger variety of entrees available with the combination dinners
Sushi Lunch Dinner
Tips
  • Try a Tsunami Punch, served with Southern Comfort, amaretto, vodka, cold sake, grenadine and fresh juice. It's served in a 60-ounce fishbowl and is plenty for two.

RA Sushi Bar Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

RA Sushi Bar Restaurant is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: Sushi 85718.