13317 Ne 175th St

Rev photo

Rev

Everett, WA

Strip Mall Surprise

Whether it was the Showering Rama or the Pandara Curry (with ample mixed vegetables); this Thai restaurant was accompanied with gracious, efficient service. And, yes, the entrees were outstanding in every way. We had several people with dietary issues in our group and they were even satisfied as well!
To add to the very pleasent experience, a “bus girl” noticed that I had left my glass case behind. That young lady sprinted as fast as any Olympian to my car. “These are yours I do believe, sir.” she replied. And the accompanying genuine warm smile put a great benediction on our time there!

Jack Richards

Panara Curry-1 Star

Each bite was a delight. I chose the mixed vegetable option and was impressed with the quantity and quality of the beans, brocoli and other produce included. The mild spice option was just right for me. And those who ordered a slightly hotter version of same noted the appropriate seasoning per request also.

Thai MS Prime Chinese

Racha Thai Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Racha Thai Cuisine is located near the cities of Bothell, Kingsgate, Canyon Park, and Totem Lake.
People found this by searching for: Racha Thai Redmond Menu, Racha Thai Woodinville, Wa, Racha Thai Woodinville, Racha Thai Woodinville Menu, Racha Thai Menu, Racha Thai Redmond, Racha Redmond, Racha Thai Redmond Take Out, and Ratcha Thai Woodinville.