142 Congress St
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Radici

Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Breakfast

Radici is a Steak, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50.

• 1/21/2017

A dining patron from Portsmouth, NH tried it.

discern photo

discern

Portsmouth, NH

Not your typical Italian restaurant

We’ve eaten at Radici twice now, and both times we were quite happy. Although it was a while ago, I do remember that the first time I had a perfectly cooked beef short rib that left me wanting more despite filling me up.

On our most recent visit, my girlfriend had the pumpkin ravioli, and, despite its sweetness getting to her near the end, she enjoyed it. I had the grilled New York sirloin topped with gorgonzola butter served over whipped potatoes, roasted beets, finished with a demi-glace. This meal was very tasty, however, I was initially a bit distressed about “Lake Beet Juice” that had formed in my plate on its way to the table. After draining it into my bread dish (sorry) the meal improved. I still think the chef went a bit overboard with the beets — there were six or eight large, thick slices arranged around the plate. An interesting idea, but a little much. Having said that, the steak was perfectly cooked medium-rare and the potatoes, while nothing extraordinary in and of themselves, were delicious, and a big help in sopping up the remaining beet juice, which added a nice flavor to the potatoes. The wine, a Septima Malbec, paired well with the meal.

syrnx photo

syrnx

Portsmouth, NH

Creative and tasty Italian in downtown Portsmouth

This was our first visit to Radici, invited by friends for an early Valentine’s dinner. We also had a $25 coupon from restaurants.com that could be used on a Friday night.
Everything we ordered was delicious: homemade lasagne with a sausage red sauce, mascarpone and egg noodles, chicken & sausage cacciatore, roasted vegetable salad with goat cheese & black olives(enough for two people) and a most delicious Calif.house red called “Josh”. Service was great – friendly and attentive. Price for 4 people incl. cocktails and a bottle of wine was about $180 with coupon. reservations suggested. Would go there again

Steak Lunch Breakfast

Radici  Restaurant Reviews

Radici is located near the cities of Kittery, New Castle, and Kittery Point.
People found this by searching for: Radici Menu, Jumpinjays Coupon, Pictures Of Radici In Portsmouth Nh, Radici Restaurant Portsmouth Nh, Radici Portsmouth Nh Menu, Radici Portsmouth Nh, and Radichi Portsmouth Menu.