2115 N Verity Pkwy
Middletown, OH 45042-2364

Rally's

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Fastfood Burger

Overall
Pros
"Fries "
Cons
"Everything "
  • 8/09/2021

A dining patron from Niles, OH tried it.

• 7/31/2020

A dining patron from Holland, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/18/2019

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.

• 10/04/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 5/23/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/17/2014

A Burgers food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/07/2014

A Burgers food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fries
    Cons
    Everything
nothappy1987 photo

nothappy1987

Middletown, OH

I wouldn't suggest

I was very displeased with this location I pull up to drive thru speaker and employees are smoking out back door and im being asked to hold on for my order…… and its just not good curb appeal or appropriate. All i ordered was a milkshake and I was so disgusted with my visit I came home to write this. Also the rim of my cup was dirty like it was sitting out or had something spilled on it. Pretty ridiculous in my opinion

Milk Shakes

I had a coupon for 99 cents and I was told $1.00 which is regular price…. why have the coupon? and im not going to argue over a petty penny but it is the principal of it.

Burgers Lunch Takeout

Rally's  Restaurant Reviews

Rally's is located near the cities of Mayfield.
People found this by searching for: Rally Menu Verity Parkway, Rallies Verity Pkwy Middletown, Rally's Hamburgers North Verity Parkway Middletown Oh, 2114 N Derty Pkwy Middletown Oh 45042 Rallys, Rallys Verity Parkway Phone Number, The Rally S In Middletown, Applications For Verity Parkway Restaurants, Rallys Middletown, and Rally's Middletown, Oh.