Ralph's BBQ

Cuisine: Barbecue, Vegan, Gluten Free

Ralph's BBQ is a Barbecue, Vegan, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"ALL FOOD WAS FRESH AND TASTY ON THE BUFFET WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE BBQ SAUCE. CANNOT FIND IN MD"
"Awesome food, been going there for 35 years "
"Great pulled pork barbecue."
"Awesome food. A family favorite we've been stopping at for 20+ years. It doesn't disappoint. "
"Barbecue, barbecue chicken, potato salad, Apple pie&banana pudding"
"Banging BBQ "
"Great Carolina BBQ "
Cons
"Everything was good "
Comments
"Can't to visit again"
_erica_ photo

_erica_

Columbia, SC

Nothing special, but friendly folks

Food was solid but not amazing (a step above cafeteria, but clearly mass-produced). Ralph’s is mostly buffet-style, and the buffet was well-stocked, although you can also order individual dishes from a pretty extensive menu.

I was rather surprised that the barbecue was not particularly memorable. The vinegar barbecue sauce, which isn’t an easy thing to like if not well made, was pretty bad. I liked the chicken and dumplings, and a few of the other sides. The macaroni and cheese on the buffet tasted exactly like Stouffer’s frozen, which makes me a bit suspicious about freshness of ingredients for everything else.

My kids ordered a fried fish sandwich and grilled cheese instead of eating from the buffet. The kitchen accidentally sent grilled chicken, but our waitress was super nice about it and everything got straightened out and she gave them free dessert. (Considering my daughter would have been fine with the grilled chicken, it was a nice gesture.)

July 20, 2010

Didn't Taste like BBQ

I was on my way home from Charleston and craving some carolina style pulled pork BBQ, So I stopped at Ralph's.\r I ordered sweet tea and the buffet. the waitress brought my tea and complimentery hush puppies, both were excellent. The…
March 30, 2010

Best in the State

I grew up eating here and when I come home I always eat here. No matter what. I try to explain to people how great it is but they just don't understand it until they eat here. I have directed many of my friends and co-workers here…
October 14, 2008

Our first stop!

Ralph's is always our first stop when visiting Roanoke Rapids, I grew up in the area and ate there as a kid and it is still as good today as it was then. Their BBQ, hushpuppies and brunswick stew can not be beat!

Barbecue Vegan Gluten Free

Ralph's BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/17/2016 A diner from Midland, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/27/2016 A diner from Petersburg, VA tried it.

• 5/25/2016 A diner from Hyattsville, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/12/2016 A diner from Laurel, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2016 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2016 A diner from FL tried it and liked it.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Powhatan, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food, been going there for 35 years
  • 2/04/2016 A diner from Spring Lake, NC tried it.

• 2/03/2016 A diner from Washington, DC tried it.

• 1/31/2016 A diner from Simi Valley, CA tried it and liked it.

Ralph's BBQ is located near the cities of Garysburg.
People found this by searching for: Ralph's Barbecue Menu, Ralph's Barbecue Roanoke Rapids Nc Menu, Ralph's Bbq Menu, Ralph's Bbq, Ralphs Bbq Roanoke Rapids Nc Menu, Ralph's Barbecue In Roanoke Rapids, and Ralphs Bbq Menu.