Ramona's Mexican Delicatessen

Cuisine: Deli, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Me and my son go to your restaurant about two some times three times a month we love everything ones I tasted your burrito mojado with chile verde that was it that's all I eat"
March 6, 2010

Gotta go!

This place is an institution! The food is filling and delicious! It can get pretty crowded there and there's really no place to sit and eat. Excellent for take out.
September 28, 2009

Good and inexpensive!

Ramona's is the spot! The food is really inexpensive, good and always crowded. I've been going here for years and the level of service is still great!
February 21, 2008

The Best

Ramonas is the best ever!My Grandma used to buy the frozen ones by the box and they are great! their fresh food is just as great! I love it! Anyone who loves mexican you gotta try this place!

Deli Breakfast Parking

Ramona's Mexican Delicatessen  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/28/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/18/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/20/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/17/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/05/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/20/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/19/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/16/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/17/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2013 A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Ramona's Mexican Delicatessen is located near the cities of Redondo Beach, Hollywood Riviera, West Carson, and Palos Verdes Estates.
People found this by searching for: Ramona's Delicatessen Menu, Ramona's Menu, Ramona Mexican Food Menu, Ramona's Menu Crenshaw, Ramona's Mexican Delicatessen, Ramona's Mexican Food Torrance, Ramona's Mexican Food Menu, and Ramona's Mexican Delicatessen Menu.