Neighborhoods: North Downtown
Cuisine: European, Southern, Asian

cmak photo

Charlottesville, VA

hit or miss

I’ve been to Rapture many times, and the food is usually decent, although overpriced (like all other downtown restaurants). However, the real kicker is the slow service. It varies per visit, but if you’ve got less than an hour to eat (especially if it’s a nice day outside), then you’re probably better off finding someplace else.

cvilledave photo

Charlottesville, VA

Not the Rapture I remember...

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by my last dinner at Raptures. There were a lot more things on the menu that looked tasty than I remember, certainly all the sushi is new. I finally decided on a bunch of apps: shrimp dynamite, ceviche, and spring rolls. All outstanding!! Service was pleasant, everything was good. Way to go, guys!

April 24, 2012

Eh.. not gross, but, not amazing.
December 24, 2008

Charlottesville's answer to the "club scene". Expect to hear "today's" dance music, a fully stocked bar, and (unfortunately) lots of smoke. For the young crowd, Rapture is one place to see and be seen. For the older crowd, not so much.

Downtown Mall European Delivery

Rapture  Restaurant Reviews

Rapture is located near the cities of Monticello, University, and Oak Hill.
People found this by searching for: The Rapture Charlottesville Va, Rapture Restaurant Charlottesville, Rapture Restaurant, Rapture Va, Rapture Restaurant Charlottesville Menu, Rapture Charlottesville Menu, and Rapture Charlottesville.