440 Main St
Little Falls, NJ 07424

Rare The Steak House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Catering, Breakfast

Rare The Steak House is a Steakhouse, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Rocco photo

Rocco

West Orange, NJ

Looking for a great steakhouse..

If you want great steak .. and do not want to drive to NY .. This is the place to go..
This steakhouse was fantastic. In addition to accommodating a large party of 8 with no problem they waited on us hand and foot…

We order mostly family style so the whole table could try each of the appetizers…
Buffalo mozzarella .. calamari… sliders to name a few they were all really good…

The waitress was patient and very accommodating to all the different needs of the group..
Most of us had the steak which was outstanding… But there were a few that order fish and one that had the lamb…

Many of us enjoyed the interesting martini selection..
It was a very relaxing enjoyable evening…

Ernie photo

Top of the line Steak House - Rare

Took my future in laws for dinner. My father in law is very picky.
They loved it. They had the Porterhouse for 2 and could not finish it. The side of Broccoli Rabe was to their liking too
My fiancé had the Surf and Turf and really loved it.

They have a great wine by the glass selection. The wait staff was very friendly

Porterhouse for 2

Excellent

lostinnj photo

lostinnj

Bloomfield, NJ

First time surprise

On a recommendation I went here and was pleasantly surprised. Outstanding food and staff. Found my new favorite place. Love that Bacon!!!

Jeffrey586 photo

Jeffrey586

Short Hills, NJ

Great Steak

Great Steak , Nice atmosphere, service excellent

Cowboy Steak

Done just the way I asked

LilyGrace photo

LilyGrace

Franklin Lakes, NJ

Yummy Food

My new boyfriend took me here last night for our 1st Valentine’s Day. It was wonderful . The wine the waitress picked for us excellent. She was really nice.

My boyfriend enjoyed his cowboy steak and I had the fish. The side dished we shared were incredible..
It was a very romantic place and hopefully we will celebrate many special occasions there.

Cowboy Steak

NICKNJCENTRAL photo

NICKNJCENTRAL

Montville, NJ

LOVE THE NEW MENU

Great memories come back as a kid having holidays at il Tulipano with my grandparents. Rare ,is owned by the same owner and I am happy to see they have added some of the old favorites. Not only is this place great for Steak, obviously , but now you can enjoy the veal chop Milanese with arugla

Veal Chop Milanese

excellent

Cando537 photo

Cando537

Verona, NJ

Sunday Gravy - Just like moms

Went to Rare for the “Sunday Gravy”. Excellent just like my moms. They serve it with meatballs, braciole and sausage .

While we were there we noticed they have brunch, so we will take my father in law for father’s day.

Sunday Gravy

Very Good

FoodieBrothers photo

FoodieBrothers

Nutley, NJ

A great steak medium "Rare"

The dry aged prime Cowboy steak was very good. The dry aged taste can be addicting. I ate the steak to the bone. The appetizers were good. The mussels were tender and flavorful. The fried calamari was slightly on the tuff side, but still good. The carrot cake was a little dry, but still real good. Ask Chef Dino for some of his homemade Lemoncello, it is unbelievable. He makes it house made. It comes semi-frozen and the lemony taste brings back visions of summer. Overall I had a great meal, and would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great Steak and a real nice dinner. Visit us at Foodiebrothers.com for more of our reviews.

Steakhouse Reservations Casual Elegant

Rare The Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Rare The Steak House is located near the cities of Woodland Park, Cedar Grove, West Paterson, Upper Montclair, and Upr Montclair.
People found this by searching for: Rare Restaurant Little Falls Nj, Rare Steakhouse Little Falls Nj, Rare Steak House, Rare Little Falls Restaurant, Rare Steakhouse, Rare The Steakhouse, Reviews Rare The Steakhouse, Rare The Steak House, and Rare Steakhouse Cedar Grove Trip Advisor.