10564 Southwest Village Parkway
Port St Lucie, FL

(Rated #1) SKY DRAGON CHINESE RESTAURANT

Cuisine: Vegetarian

(Rated #1) SKY DRAGON CHINESE RESTAURANT is a Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"We had four in our party, excellent food, great portions, hot food, very quick service. Great experience, we will return."
"Food is always good. "
"Food"
"Food good"
Cons
"Lady at desk that answers phone comes across as rude, but she is really nice when you get to know her. She is good at her job and they are busy."
"Server"
  • 3/05/2019

A Vegetarian food lover from Port Saint Lucie, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/26/2018

A Vegetarian chowhound from Port Saint Lucie, FL tried it.

• 6/25/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/09/2017

A Vegetarian food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2016

A Vegetarian chowhound from Port Saint Lucie, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/01/2016

A Vegetarian chowhound from Winter Park, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/05/2016

A Vegetarian food lover from Port Saint Lucie, FL tried it.

• 5/14/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/11/2015

A Vegetarian chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/29/2014

A Vegetarian food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO

Pretty Tasty Chinese

I was a bit skeptical of this place, but they did well to prove me wrong. I was certain their “bean curd” would be the “soft” type that I do not like. I was wrong. They do use “firm” tofu, and cook it right. But, as a result of my timidity, I chose the Vegetable Lo Mein instead. Nonetheless, I still received a filling, tasty meal.

This restaurant is not as good as my favorite “Szechuan Chinese” in Lakewood, Colorado, but, then again, none is. Still, this restaurant is better than most, has a god variety of true, vegetarian options, and everything is priced right. If you are on the west side of Port St. Lucie, and you want Chinese food, this would be a good choice.

Vegetable Lo Mein

Lo Mein is not my favorite dish. It is something I usually eat at New Year’s to satisfy the “noodle” requirement for that date. I found this to be as good as any Lo Mein I have eaten.

Szechuan Tofu

I gave this the “good” rating because they used the firm tofu I like, and fried it up right. I did not give it a better rating because they did not use the whole peppers typical of Szechaun, or they did not leave them in. The dish is not spicy by anyone’s standards, as Szechuan should be, and I am really sorry that they choose to be so cautious with this dish. Otherwise, it might be really good. Nonetheless, the price was right, and the dish satisfied the hunger for Chinese.

Tofu Vegetables Vegetarian

(Rated #1) SKY DRAGON CHINESE RESTAURANT  Restaurant Reviews

(Rated #1) SKY DRAGON CHINESE RESTAURANT is located near the cities of Port Saint Lucie, Port St Lucie, and Saint Lucie West.
People found this by searching for: Sky Dragon Chinese Restaurant Menu, Sky Dragon Port St Lucie Menu, Sky Dragon Chinese Restaurant, Sky Dragon Chinese Restaurant Port Saint Lucie, Fl, Sky Dragon Tradition, Sky Dragon Tradition Menu, Sky Dragon Chinese Menu, and Sky Dragon Chinese Restaurant Port St. Lucie, Fl.