Rayme's

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"I went to the new raymes the first week they were open to checkout themenu for any changes. I ordered a beefeater martini and was charge $12 I thought it was a mistake, but the bartender said that was the price! Thats way to much. My suggestion, goto Nels"
"food hot and tasty, service responsive anb helpful. Nice cocktail menu with well made drinks. very nice interior."
"Peanuts and humbergers."
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"foodwasgreatliketheoldplace,butthecocktailsaretooexpensive.ipaid12bucksforabeafeatermartini.ithoughtitwasamistake.efea"
"Good food"
mol1 photo

mol1

Chicago, IL

Awesome dinner experience

Had dinner last night at Rayme’s – the 4 of us each ordered different types of fish and they were great. The “extra large” cocktails a big hit! Will definitely go back

April 29, 2012

TERRIBLE!

Just got back, and i fell like I?m going to vomit. First the atmosphere they say it looks like an old time dinner club, sure if it was after the apocalypse, there light wires are run and hung by hooks, the ceiling is falling apart, the…
January 6, 2006

A real local Classic

I will always remember this place fondly. My mother use to go to dinner here with two of her friends every wed. night. They loved that the waitress knew their "old fashion" drinks. In any case, my mother had surgery at one point and one…

American Breakfast Good For Kids

Rayme's  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/13/2016 A diner from Naperville, IL tried it.

• 5/27/2016 A diner from Darien, IL tried it.

• 1/13/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/08/2016 A diner from Bolingbrook, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/17/2015 A diner from Downers Grove, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 8/04/2015 A diner from Saint Charles, IL tried it.

• 8/03/2015 A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 8/02/2015 A diner from Naperville, IL tried it.

• 7/22/2015 A diner from Wheaton, IL tried it.

• 7/20/2015 A diner from Addison, IL tried it.

Rayme's is located near the cities of Dupage County and Lisle Township.
People found this by searching for: Rayme's Lisle Il, Raymes Menu, Raymes Lisle Il, Raymes, Rayme's, Raymes Lisle Menu, Raymes Lisle, and Raymes Restaurant Lisle.