Ray's in the City

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Sushi, Steak

Pros
"I dined there last week during lunch the place is packed had to wait 5 to 10 min and had the restaurant week was so good"
Cons
"The waitress was rude and didn't interact with my table and just treated us like a lower class"
  • 1/04/2016

An American food lover from Lithonia, GA tried it.

• 11/04/2015

An American food lover from Decatur, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/18/2015

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
April 10, 2012

Perfect for our anniversary

We went to Ray's for our 3rd anniversary- the food was ridiculous. An ample amount of delicious food that will not leave you hungry- exceptional service starting from the hostess through the wait staff. The calamari was PERFECT and our…
February 13, 2010

Great food!

This is fish fine dinning at its best! My husband took me here a few months ago for dinner. The trout is the best!
November 23, 2009

Highly recommend this restaurant!

My husband and I went to Ray's to celebrate our anniversary, and every part of our experience was fantastic! The service was excellent and the food was the best I have had. The table was set up with flowers and the manager stopped by to…

Fat Matt's Rib Shack

Greek in Five Points

Willy's Mexicana Grill

Mexican in Five Points

10/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried T.G.I. Friday's.

10/17/2017

A diner from Marietta, GA tried Jersey Mike's.

10/17/2017

A diner from Kiev, 12 tried Barcelona Wine Bar in Inman Park.

10/16/2017

A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried Kobe Stakehouse.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Waffle House.

10/14/2017

A diner from Riverdale, GA tried Supreme Fish Delight, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good customer service
10/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Greens and Gravy.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried D & D Barbeque & Ribs in Sylvan Hills.

10/14/2017

An American Traditional food lover from US tried Waffle House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/14/2017

A diner from Waterford, MI tried Abruzzi (CLOSED) in Peachtree Hills and liked it. They liked the food.

American Sushi Steak
Tips
  • Ask about the low-carb dishes. Your server will even tell you exactly how many carbs are in each dish.
  • The restaurant is open Sundays from 11am to 10pm when large conventions are in town.
  • There's a garage on the corner of Andrew Young International and Peachtree Street. Or avoid the parking hassle and take MARTA. Ray's is next to the Peachtree Center station.
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sat 04:00PM - 10:00PM

Ray's in the City  Restaurant Reviews

Ray's in the City is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Rays In The City Menu, Rays In The City, Rays In The City Atlanta, Ray's In The City Menu, Ray's In The City Atlanta Menu, Ray's Downtown Atlanta, Rays Atlanta Downtown, and Rays In The City Pictures.