Ray's Pizzeria & Steaks

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

• 7/26/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 27, 2011

The Worst food and service!!!!

Bad experience, bad food and bad customer service!!! I went to Rays with my family shortly after 8pm and there were some tables with customers eating, and some tables with the chairs up on the tables. We ordered our food and asked if we…
March 26, 2011

The Worst!!!

March 26, 2011

The Worst food and service!!!

12/21/2017

A Tea Room food lover from Irvington, NJ tried The Village Teahouse and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/02/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Park Place Diner.

11/05/2017

An Italian chowhound from Lansdale, PA tried Giuseppe's Pizza & Family.

10/31/2017

A dining patron from Royersford, PA tried Tigers Reataurant.

10/30/2017

A diner from Lansdale, PA tried Giuliano Market & Deli and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/27/2017

A diner from Plymouth Meeting, PA tried Astor Diner (CLOSED).

10/12/2017

An American food lover from Lansdale, PA tried Tigers Reataurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great French toast .The owner and his employees are so friendly and professional:)
Cons
None
Comments
Great local spot with amazing home cooked tasting food
10/07/2017

A diner from Lansdale, PA tried Park Place Diner and liked it.

7/28/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Norristown, PA tried New Station Pizza and liked it.

6/06/2017

A dining patron from Redwood City, CA tried Golden Chopsticks, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza Catering Dinner

Ray's Pizzeria & Steaks  Restaurant Reviews

Ray's Pizzeria & Steaks is located near the cities of Upper Gwynedd Township, Towamencin, Montgomeryville, Upper Gwynedd, and North Wales.
People found this by searching for: Ray's Pizza Menu Lansdale Pa, Ray S Pizza Lansdale Pa Menu, Ray's Pizzeria Lansdale Menu, Ray Pizza Lansdale Menu, Rays Lansdale Menu, Rays Pizza Lansdale, Rays Pizzeria Menu In Lansdale, and Ray's Pizza Lansdale Menu.