Ray's Pizzeria & Steaks

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

• 7/26/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 27, 2011

The Worst food and service!!!!

Bad experience, bad food and bad customer service!!! I went to Rays with my family shortly after 8pm and there were some tables with customers eating, and some tables with the chairs up on the tables. We ordered our food and asked if we…
March 26, 2011

The Worst!!!

March 26, 2011

The Worst food and service!!!

11/05/2017

A dining patron from Lansdale, PA tried Giuseppe's Pizza & Family.

10/31/2017

A diner from Royersford, PA tried Tigers Reataurant.

10/30/2017

A dining patron from Lansdale, PA tried Giuliano Market & Deli and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/27/2017

A Diner chowhound from Plymouth Meeting, PA tried Astor Diner (CLOSED).

10/12/2017

A dining patron from Lansdale, PA tried Tigers Reataurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great French toast .The owner and his employees are so friendly and professional:)
Cons
None
Comments
Great local spot with amazing home cooked tasting food
10/07/2017

A diner from Lansdale, PA tried Park Place Diner and liked it.

7/28/2017

A dining patron from Norristown, PA tried New Station Pizza and liked it.

6/06/2017

A diner from Redwood City, CA tried Golden Chopsticks, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/20/2017

An Ice Cream food lover from Chalfont, PA tried Baskin Robbins, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried Astor Diner (CLOSED).

Pizza Catering Dinner

Ray's Pizzeria & Steaks  Restaurant Reviews

Ray's Pizzeria & Steaks is located near the cities of Upper Gwynedd Township, Towamencin, Montgomeryville, Upper Gwynedd, and North Wales.
People found this by searching for: Ray's Pizza Lansdale Menu, Rays Lansdale Menu, Ray Pizza Lansdale Menu, Ray's Pizza Menu Lansdale Pa, Ray S Pizza Lansdale Pa Menu, Rays Pizza Lansdale, Ray's Pizzeria Lansdale Menu, and Rays Pizzeria Menu In Lansdale.