Ray's Restaurant & Malt Shop

Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, Frozen Yogurt

Overall
May 30, 2009

Good

It has been a little while since I've been here but I always loved the food. I've never had any complaints. My friend and I used to go here all the time when we were out shopping. The service was always good as well and convenient location.
November 19, 2008

Great local diner...

I love Ray's - the staff is very friendly and the food is great. I particularly love the chicken cheesesteaks - they're very flavorful. I also love their milkshakes! The fries are so good too - crunchy and mid-thickness (between…
November 18, 2008

nice family restaurant

Ray's offers a really nice selection of food options. It's fun for the kids because it's decorated like an old diner from back in the day which they get a kick out of. The food has always been good here and the service is as well.

Diner Breakfast Parking

Ray's Restaurant & Malt Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/25/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/29/2013 A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/28/2013 A diner from Norristown, PA tried it and liked it.

• 3/22/2013 A diner from Norristown, PA tried it and liked it.

Ray's Restaurant & Malt Shop is located near the cities of Bridgeport, Jeffersonville, Upper Merion, East Norriton, and West Norriton.
People found this by searching for: Directions To Ray's Diner East Norriton Pa, Ray's Diner Norristown, Ray's Restaurant And Malt Shop, Ray's Diner Menu, Ray's Diner East Norriton Pa, Ray's Diner Plymouth Meeting, Ray's Diner Norristown Pa, and Ray's Diner East Norriton.