Re Sette

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Vegetarian

PattyK photo

PattyK

New York, NY

In a word: YOURS. My dining experience...

In a word: YOURS.

My dining experience consisted of two hours and a whole bunch of calories I’ll never get back. I went there with one of my brokers (so I wasn’t paying) and I still feel as though I were robbed.

They overcooked my veal milanese, leaving it so dry even a bath of lemon and vinaigrette could resuscitate it. The pizettes were duly unimpressive… I can find better prosciutto at Garden of Eden, let alone a proper salumeria. The carpaccio was well-executed, though: well-balanced and properly flavorful.

The atmosphere itself reminds me of every party restaurant to which I had the misfortune of being dragged during the parts of my childhood when I lived in New Jersey.

Was it worth it? I don’t know… the stomach pain I’m feeling would indicate otherwise.

LOVE the filet mignon here. everything else is just ok

LOVE the filet mignon here. everything else is just ok

Italian Lunch Vegetarian
Tips
  • Enjoy Two for One martinis from their well-stocked bar Monday through Friday from 4pm to 7pm or 9:30pm to 11pm.
  • Reserve the private "King's Table" upstairs, where you can admire the peasants in the bar below through the transparent fireplace.
  • In addition to a wine list with many affordable Italian options, Re Sette offers a choice of 14 grappas.
  • Daily happy hour features drink specials and complimentary appetizers from 4pm to 7pm.
12:00AM - 12:00AM

Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Del Posto

Italian in Chelsea

Re Sette is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Re Sette, Re Sette Menu, Re Sette Gluten Free, Sette 7 West 45th, Re Sette – Midtown Center, Italian Restaurants On 45th Street, and Re Sette Midtown Center.