4144 Legendary Dr
Destin, FL 32541

Red Brick Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Gluten Free, Salads

Pros
"Great service. Great Fresh Pizza Ingredients!!"
  • 9/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/27/2013

A dining patron from Carriere, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service. Great Fresh Pizza Ingredients!!
Parasailing photo

Parasailing

Houston, TX

Red Brick Pizza Destin Commons

My husband wanted to try a new pizza place for his birthday. We chose the RedBrick Pizza at the Destin Commons. We put down the order at 7:18pm and was told the wait might be 40 minutes. We waited and waited… pretty soon we realized all new people around us got serviced but no pizza for us. I went up to the counter to ask… all the young workers looked at each other like “not my problem…” but NOBODY addressed me. We waited some more… by 8:20 I went up again to see what’s happening… they again looked at each other like “so what???” Finally my husband went up to ask… there is no manager and nobody in charge. They found our pizza in the “out box” for however long and the pizza was already half cold. Did they apologize for making us wait over an hour and eat cold pizza? Of course NOT! Did they offer to at least bring the cold pizza to our table? Of course NOT! Did they offer to reheat our pizza? Of course NOT! Did they offer to give us a refund? Of course NOT! Too bad for us that the RedBrick Pizza ruined our birthday celebration. Too bad for them that we are NEVER going back!!!

Pizza Parking Gluten Free

Red Brick Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Brick Pizza Commons, Brick Pizza Destin Commons, Red Brick Pizza Destin Commons, Best Oven Pizza In Destin, Red Brick Pizza Destin, Redbrick Pizza Destin, Red Brick Puzza Destin Fl, Red Brick Pizza Destin Fl, and Red Brick Pizza Destin Menu With Prices.