345 S Lake Ave Ste 205
Pasadena, CA 91101

Red Brick Pizza

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: Pizza, Soups, Salads

Red Brick Pizza is a Pizza, Soups, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10.

Pizza

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

EatRice photo

EatRice

Honolulu, HI

Good Pizza

I’ve seen quite a few Red Brick Pizza’s around but never actually tried their food so I finally got a chance to try their food. I tried a pizza and was pleasantly surprised. They prepare the pizza practically in front of you with a wide open kitchen. I don’t know how fresh the ingredients were but they were quite good.

This particular Pasadena location is clean. It is located inside the complex of this small mall. You’ll find it upstairs right next to and across from Trader Joe’s. It’s hard to see from Lake though because it’s up above and recessed inside.

Seating is available both inside and outside. The location has free wireless Internet and have quite a number of TV’s powered by DirectTV. I think I counted 6 booths that had their own LCD TV and remote so each booth can watch their own show.

I’d definitely recommend a visit.

Gourmet Works Pizza with Sun Dried Tomato Basil Crust (Small)

I decided to splurge a bit and pay the extra $0.50 for the Premium crust made of Dried Tomato Basil. That crust was well worth it. The works was a little busy for my taste so I didn’t rate it any higher but it was still a tasty pizza. As a bonus, the pizza isn’t excessively oily either so for those oil-napkin dabbers, you won’t have much work to do.

The pizza has red sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, italian-style sausage, black olives, red onions, green bell peppers, and bacon.

BEST PIZZA PLACE IN PASADENA!

I LOVE THE MARGARITA PIZZA HERE! IT IS CLASSIC…..SOMETIMES I AM TEMPTED TO ORDER 2…..LOLAND THEIR ITALIAN SORBET IS AMAZING DESSERT

Margherita Pizza

THIS IS MY FAVORITE AND ONLY DISH THAT I ORDER HERE…..LOL

Pizza Good For Kids Parking
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Red Brick Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Red Brick Pizza is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Pasadena Ca, Red Brick Menu/ So.Ca.Com, Pizza Restaurant In Pasdena, Red Brick Pasadena, Red Brick Pizza Pasadena, Red Brick Pizza Pasadena Menu, and How Much Is A Salad At Red Brick.