Red Brick Station Restaurant

Cuisine: Brewery, Gastro Pub, Catering

Red Brick Station Restaurant is a Brewery, Gastro Pub, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/05/2016

A diner from Elkton, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/23/2014

A Brewery chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 2/21/2014

A Brewery food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

PandaLHU photo

PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD

Not as good as it used to be

I head out to what used to be a staple in my dining list but I hadn’t been in a long time- Red Brick Station. With the tradition of English pubs in mind, they brew English style beers and feature several English dishes. It is independently owned and operated. The décor is set up with a firehouse feel and memorabilia through out the pub.

We arrived at about 4:30 on a Saturday night and were pleased to see a crowd but had no wait. We started off with a crock of their French Onion Soup that had a dark broth filled with fresh onions and topped with croutons and melted provolone cheese ($4.59). My husband and I both felt that it was very bland and had really no flavor at all- not even onion. We tried adding some salt but it really didn’t help much. It had a nice ratio or onions, bread, broth and cheese but lacked flavor.

We decided to each order a sandwich and share them. We ordered the Red Brick Burger which was a sirloin burger topped with sharp Irish cheddar and crispy smoked bacon ($7.99). It looked very appealing but was dry and lacked flavor once again. The bacon was hardy and very chewy and the burger was dry and crumbly. The bun however, was fresh. We added some ketchup and mayo but it didn’t help much.

We also ordered the Cuban with Cuban style roasted pork, sweet ham, Swiss cheese, diced pickle & yellow mustard grilled golden brown ($8.99). Here we also found that it looked very appetizing but was lacking flavor. There were nice amounts of meat and cheese but lacked the traditional Cuban sandwich flare.

The service was good and we were never with out a refill. On a good note the french fries were perfect- and French fries are one of my weaknesses. I was disappointed with my food since in the past I have had a good experience with the flavor. However, I feel I owe them as another meal before I cross them out. I think I will wait till it is Blueberry Beer time.

Cuban at Red Brick Station Restaurant

Cuban

Red Brick Burger at Red Brick Station Restaurant

Red Brick Burger

sirloin burger topped with sharp Irish cheddar and crispy smoked bacon. It looked very appealing but was dry and lacked flavor once again. The bacon was hardy and very chewy and the burger was dry and crumbly. The bun however, was fresh. We added some ketchup and mayo but it didn’t help much.

French Onion Soup at Red Brick Station Restaurant

French Onion Soup

dark broth filled with fresh onions and topped with croutons and melted provolone cheese. My husband and I both felt that it was very bland and had really no flavor at all- not even onion. We tried adding some salt but it really didn’t help much. It had a nice ratio or onions, bread, broth and cheese but lacked flavor.

January 4, 2009

Fantastic!

This place has great food and they brew their own beer. They can get busy on the weekends, but so does everywhere else. They have tables outside too, which is nice during the summer. There is also a bar that you can sit at for your meal.…
December 6, 2008

Place for beer lovers

Red Brick Station brews there own beers. They are incredible. The sampler is a great deal. You get to sample each of their beers which will be presented on a paper mat with an explanation of each beer.

11/18/2017

A Deli food lover from Washington, DC tried The Spot Pizzeria & Deli.

11/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried China Chef.

11/18/2017

A diner from US tried El Salto in Brooklyn.

11/17/2017

A Grill chowhound from Washington, DC tried Banana House & Carryout in Harwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2017

An American food lover from Owings Mills, MD tried Rice Express.

11/15/2017

A dining patron from Parkville, MD tried Mamma Lucia Italian Eatery in Abell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/15/2017

A Pizza food lover from Baltimore, MD tried Pizza Hut.

11/14/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried Erdman Seafood & Chicken in Belair - Edison, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/14/2017

A diner from Durham, NH tried KRISTOS PIZZA in Downtown.

11/13/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Bird River Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
friendly neighborhood bar with good food and good prices
Cons
a tad bit worn
Comments
the bar maids are really nice, esp Rachel, Emily, pam and Jess
Brewery White Marsh Gastro Pub

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

Red Brick Station Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Red Brick Station Restaurant is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Red Brick Station, Cuban Sandwich Baltimore, Red Brick Station Menu, Red Brick Station Restaurant, Fresh Onion Soup, Red Brick Staion Menu, and Cuban Sandwich In Baltimore.