10826 Alondra Blvd

Red Chile Mexican Restaurant

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Salsa!!"
"I've been coming here almost 30 yrs. #9 with beef every time. "
Cons
Comments
"They should bottle and sell the salsa "
  • 5/28/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 3/30/2016

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 1/18/2016

A diner from Cerritos, CA tried it.

• 12/13/2014

• 12/06/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Salsa!!
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    They should bottle and sell the salsa
  • 10/04/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/06/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/21/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/04/2014

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/30/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

January 15, 2009

Just OK

I love Mexican food and heard great things about this restaurant. I was a little disappointed because my hopes were pretty high. The food was alright and the prices were reasonable. I did go back to try it again but they were rated a B, so…
March 19, 2006

mexican restaurant

This Mexican restaurant is located right next to fantastic sams and home depot. You can dine in or order your food to go. I have never eaten in the restaurant I have only ordered to go. The food has always been prepared well. They offer a…
March 9, 2005

Just OK

I have visited this restaurant once. I love mexican food and I love wet burritos in particular. I decided to try my favorite dish at this restaurant and I was so disappointed. The wet burrito I had was the worse thing I have ever tried. I…

8/17/2017

A Burgers food lover from Corona, CA tried Fantastic Cafe.

8/16/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from Brea, CA tried MOD Pizza.

8/10/2017

A dining patron from US tried OTTO Kitchen.

7/26/2017

A diner from Montebello, CA tried Broth Shabu-Shabu, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/26/2017

A Korean chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried OTTO Kitchen.

7/24/2017

A diner from Cerritos, CA tried Chur Chur Chi-Mac, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/17/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Mission Viejo, CA tried Kaya Sushi And Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
great great great i will go weekly
Comments
great place i will go weekly
6/30/2017

A dining patron from CA tried Red Ribbon Bakeshop in ABC.

6/26/2017

An Asian chowhound from US tried Nine Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the best!!!!!
5/28/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Red Chile Mexican Restaurant in ABC.

Mexican Good for groups Delivery

Red Chile Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Red Chile Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: Red Chile Norwalk, Red Chile Cerritos, Red Chili Cerritos Menu, Red Chile Mexican Restaurant, Red Chili Restaurant Cerritos, Red Chili Cerritos, and Red Chili Restaurant Norwalk.