76 Industrial Hwy
Essington, PA 19029

Red Fire American Grill

Cuisine: American (New), Pizza, Sandwiches

Red Fire American Grill is a American (New), Pizza, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Muy bueno comidas americanas. me gusta cheesesteak!"
"I came here with my brother on a Layover from Peru. The beer selection was great! I really Enjoyed the IPA selection. The Cheeseburgers were great as well!"
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"cheeseburgers were awesome"
  • 8/11/2019

Luisb tried it, liked it, and rated it . Luisb liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Muy bueno comidas americanas. me gusta cheesesteak!
  • 8/11/2019

Nicosm tried it, liked it, and rated it . Nicosm liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/11/2019

A dining patron from Lima, 15 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    cheeseburgers were awesome
    Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

Lauferc1 photo

Lauferc1

Merchantville, NJ

Awesome Restaurant!

This place is one amazing restaurant. They are the only Airport Hotel Restaurant in Philadelphia to offer free entertainment. Also, the service and food is great!

Salmon

Very juicy and delicious.

American (New) Pizza Sandwiches

Red Fire American Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Red Fire American Grill is located near the cities of Tinicum Township, Lester, Phila, Crum Lynne, and Prospect Park.