24 Union Sq
Somerville, MA 02143-3033

Red House Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Ward Two
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Sushi

Red House Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 3/05/2014

Stroker photo

Stroker

Arlington, MA

The Worst

This place served me the worst meal of my life—no exaggeration. Not what I ordered, scant flavor, burnt, and a case of food poisoning to really top it off. Having never ordered here before, I ordered General Gau’s with a side of fried rice, a reliable, consistent default option. When I got back home I opened the container to discover fried chicken fingers (like what you’d get at McDonalds, only partially cooked so the “crust” was doughy and soft). No sauce. Definitely NOT General Gau’s. Decided to eat it anyway. The first bites quickly revealed an exceptionally nasty burnt aftertaste—like rancid, burnt cooking oil and possibly chemicals. Starving as I was I could only manage a few bites before throwing everything away. I got sick shortly afterward and was in bed for most of the following day with a bad stomach, raging headache, and general weakness. Wish I’d read the other reviews before trying this place. I just wanted cheap, reliable Chinese food. How is it possible to F**k that up? Visit Red House and see for yourself.

Chinese Parking Catering

Red House Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Red House Restaurant is located near the cities of Cambridge, Jericho, West Somerville, Harvard Square, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Red House Restraunt Somerville Ma Menu, Red House Chinese Food Somerville Menu, Red House Somerville, Red House Restaurant Somerville Ma Menu, Red House Chinese Food Somerville, Red House Somerville Menu, Red House Chinese Food Somerville Ma, and Red House Restaurant Somerville.