659 Warren St
Dorchester, MA 02121-1829

Red Island Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Roxbury
Cuisine: Asian, American (New), Lunch

Red Island Restaurant is a Asian, American (New), and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
" service, kid-friendly, etc..."
"High food the best"
"Fast service"
"Open late "
"Always on point for my grands. Love this place "
"Food. Was great. N love the service "
"their food was pretty good except for their fried shrimp it seems refried and their delivery driver is subpar."
"Food wasn't dry like most Chinese take-out."
"Crab Rangoon and chicken fingers "
Cons
"None available"
"Overcooked reheated food "
"Nothing. At this time "
".it seems sometimes they burn their fried rice but other times their food is immaculate and very delicious"
"Chicken fingers have been quite salty the last couple of times I had them."
Comments
"Food is filling "
"Free item with delivery over a certain amount."
  • 7/27/2017

• 4/15/2017

A diner from Louisville, CO tried it and liked it.

• 1/05/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

• 11/19/2016

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it.

• 11/05/2016

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

• 10/21/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/05/2016

A dining patron from Jamaica Plain, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2016

A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 7/03/2016

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Carol3 photo

Carol3

Boston, MA

Do Not Order From Them

I go here to get shrimp rolls which I used to really enjoy but this time when I used my credit card they took advantage of me and overcharged me. My bill came up to $9 including the “fee” for using my credit card. Then today when I looked at my credit card statment it says $10.80. I will never order from them ever again!

Spring Rolls

They are small but good.

Asian American (New) Lunch
Avenue Grille

Burgers in North Dorchester

Pete's Place

Pizza in South Dorchester

Pho So 1 Boston

Vietnamese in South Dorchester

Red Island Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Red Island Restaurant is located near the cities of Dorchester Center, Dorchestr Ctr, Uphams Corner, Mattapan, and Milton Village.
People found this by searching for: Red Island Chinese Food Menu, Red Island Restaurant Menu, Red Island Menu, Red Island Grove Hall Menu, Red Island Chinese Food, China Island Restauranr Grove Hall, and Red Island Chinese Food Dorchester.