5201 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60632-4221

Red Lobster

Neighborhoods: West Elsdon
Cuisine: Seafood, American Traditional, Kid's Menu

Red Lobster is a Seafood, American Traditional, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"We had to wait 2 1/2 hour to be seated, the service was bad, we ask for water when we first sat down, never got it, we had to keep asking for water, 1/2 hour later we got water after asking a manager, I ask for coffee never got it, so a 1/2 hour later I a"
"Fast friendly"
"Me and my girlfriend came to the bar area of this restaurant. We were completely ignored for about 15.minutes.When I called on the bartender, he rudely told it will be an additional period of time before he would be able to provide any service. Meanwhile "
Cons
"Poor managing and planning. They didn't anticipate additional business on a holiday; Presidents Day, or they didn't care."
Comments
"Find another Red Lobster restaurant."
  • 8/10/2020

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/02/2020

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/16/2019

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/31/2019

A Seafood food lover from Branch, MI tried it.

• 9/19/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Flossmoor, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/12/2015

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/04/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast friendly
  • 2/17/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Find another Red Lobster restaurant.
  • 10/29/2014

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/14/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

Mrsoso photo

Mrsoso

Berwyn, IL

Great customer service

Went to this place for the very first time and I met this server named Larry Graves Jr. He was so polite and charming. He has great customer services skills. And I truly appreciate the service.

So I want to say thank you very much to Mr. Graves. I will be back again.

Ultimate Feast at Red Lobster

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

Red Lobster is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster On Pulaski, Food Delivery S Pulaski Rd Chicago Il 60632, Chicago Red Lobster Menu, Lyons Restaurant Restaurant Locations, Red Lobster On S Pulaski Chgo, Lobster Delivery Chicago, and Menu Red Lobster On S Pulaski Chgo.