2000 N University Dr
Coral Springs, FL 33071-6133

Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Overall
Pros
"The last 2 times I went there the had very poor service. I just left there 9-30-18 and waited 15mins and no one didn’t even acknowledge we we sitting there. And that happened the last time I came. I was trying to give them another chance. Than came anothe"
  • 9/30/2018

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/21/2018

A Seafood food lover from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 11/01/2015

A Seafood food lover from Lithia, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/21/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/15/2015

A Seafood food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/28/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/24/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/02/2013

A Seafood chowhound from FL tried it.

Seafood Dinner Lunch

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

Red Lobster is located near the cities of Parkland.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Menu Coral Springs Fl, Redlobster Margate Fla.Com, Red Lobster Coral Springs, Fl 33071, Red Lobster Coral Springs Menu, Red Lobster Coral Springs Fl, Red Lobster In Coral Springs, Red Lobster, Red Lobster Menu, and Red Lobster Coral Springs.