7601 Wesley St
Greenville, TX 75402-8326

Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Still looking........"
Cons
"Just went to celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary. Food was terrible. Service wasn't quite as bad as the food, but close. Told the manager everything tasted like the oil was VERY old. He said, "We change it often." No apology, no offer of any kind to c"
Comments
"Don't go there!!!!"
  • 9/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/09/2017

A diner from Farmersville, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Still looking........
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't go there!!!!
RedRiverRader photo

RedRiverRader

Sulphur Springs, TX

Best shrimp for miles around..

I have eaten with friends and family at this location
for years and hope to do so for many more..

Between my self and others we have eaten about
everything on the menu, over the years, my favorite
meal has changed, but their biscuits have always
been a big hit and we take home extra ones..

For several years I have chosen the create your own
shrimp plate, with fries and a salad, with tea to drink,
I like all the shrimp and usually have some left to take
home..

The service is great, the restaurant has always been
clean and the prices are reasonable..

Create Your Own Feast (2)

I chose two types of shrimp with fries and a salad, this has
been my favorite for several years..

Seafood Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • Join the Overboard Club and receive discounts and special offers via email, plus automatic entry into a monthly drawing for dinner for two.
  • The restaurant ships fresh scallops, salmon, and live lobsters overnight in the USA. All orders must be received by 2pm EST to be guaranteed the next day.
  • Try the Bahama Mama, a frozen concoction of spiced rum and tropical fruit flavors topped with even more rum.

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Greenville Tx Prices Menu, Red Lobster Greenville Texas, Red Lobster Greenville Tx Facebook, When Did Red Lobster Open In Greenville Texas, Red Lobster Greenville Tx Menu Price, and Red Lobster Greenville Tx.