Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Kid's Menu, American

Overall
Pros
"Every thing was good , a very good server!!"
shopgirl1966 photo

shopgirl1966

Newhebron, MS

Horrible dining

This was the first time I had eaten at ANY Red Lobster. It started off bad with the hostess and got worse. There were only three other couples in the place, she took us to the seats right in the middle of these three couples, with one man loudly clearing(hocking) his throat. I asked the hostess could we be seated some where else. She said, “the food will taste just as good here” and walked away. We should have left then but no, we stayed. We ordered… I got lobster, shrimp scampi,grilled shrimp……..O my…can’t even discribe the taste. Horrible doesn’t come close. My husband couldn’t even eat it. The rice that came with the platter tasted like (i’m not joking) the smell of dirty arm pits. My husband ordered fried shrimp (that was ok) fish…oh and a salad. Not even going to go there. The Mgr came as asked was everything ok, we just wanted to leave and chalk it up as a $55.00 big mistake, but no, she had to keep asking what was wrong so she could fix it. So we told her, she seemed truly shocked, First she tried to take our bill, made a big deal, most embarrasing, we just said no thank you. Then she asked us to wait for her she would be right back, after five mins. we walked out. Then right in the middle of the parking lot she comes running out calling out to us…please please take this card for $25 and ask for her next time we come in……..What??!! We kindly took the card and thanked her. We got back into our car and both said, who do we NOT like…we will give the card to them. Needless to say, I will never even try another Red Lobster.

Seafood Good for groups Takeout

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/17/2016 A diner from Canton, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2016 A diner from Mathiston, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Every thing was good , a very good server!!
  • 5/29/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/31/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/23/2013 A diner from Hattiesburg, MS tried it.

• 4/21/2013 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

Red Lobster is located near the cities of Petal.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster In Hattiesburg Mississippi, Hattesbue Redlobster, Red Lobster Hattisburg Mississippi, Red Lobster Hattiesburg Mississippi, Redlobsterhattiesburg, Red Lobster Hattiesburg Ms, Red Lobster Hattiesburg, Red Lobster, and Red Lobster In Hattiesburg Ms.