Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 7/11/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Spring, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/06/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/05/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/06/2014

A diner from Cypress, TX tried it.

• 11/11/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Mountain View, CA tried it.

April 23, 2012

The 8 Forever Friends

Saturday,4/21/2012 me and 7 of my girl friends went to Red Lobster and had the pledge of having John as our waiter. What a joy. He was on his job for these old senoir citizens ladies. The serves was great he was at our every beeking call…
November 2, 2011

Created a Lifetime Customer

Me and my family have eaten at many Red Lobsters in the pass but we have never recieved great service from any of their locations like he have from this location. I have a family of 11 that I take out to eat atleast once a week and I was…
November 2, 2011

Created a Lifetime Customer

10/19/2017

A diner from US tried 68 Crawfish & Seafood.

10/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant in Meyerland Area and liked it.

10/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried Timmy Chan's Restaurant in MacGregor.

10/19/2017

A food lover from Beaumont, TX tried Rotisserie for Beef & Bird (CLOSED) in Briarforest and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/18/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Riva's Italian Restaurant in Neartown/ Montrose.

10/18/2017

A Southern food lover from Göteborg, 28 tried Belle Station, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/18/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from US tried Jack in the Box in Sharpstown.

10/18/2017

A Grill chowhound from Houston, TX tried Lone Star Breakfast & Grill in Spring Branch West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from Houston, TX tried Silk Road Grill.

10/17/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant.

Seafood Lunch Takeout
Tips
  • Try the Bahama Mama, a frozen concoction of spiced rum and tropical fruit flavors topped with even more rum.
  • The restaurant ships fresh scallops, salmon, and live lobsters overnight in the USA. All orders must be received by 2pm EST to be guaranteed the next day.

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

Red Lobster is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Fm 1950, Red Lobster Fm 1960, 380 Fm 1960 West Houston 77090 3518, Red Lobster Houston Locations, Redlobster1960, Red Lobster Fm 1960 Houston, and Red Lobster 302 W Fm 1960.