Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 7/11/2017

A dining patron from Spring, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/06/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/05/2014

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/06/2014

A diner from Cypress, TX tried it.

• 11/11/2013

A Seafood food lover from Mountain View, CA tried it.

April 23, 2012

The 8 Forever Friends

Saturday,4/21/2012 me and 7 of my girl friends went to Red Lobster and had the pledge of having John as our waiter. What a joy. He was on his job for these old senoir citizens ladies. The serves was great he was at our every beeking call…
November 2, 2011

Created a Lifetime Customer

Me and my family have eaten at many Red Lobsters in the pass but we have never recieved great service from any of their locations like he have from this location. I have a family of 11 that I take out to eat atleast once a week and I was…
November 2, 2011

Created a Lifetime Customer

4/22/2018

A dining patron from Cypress, TX tried Pizza Hut.

4/22/2018

A dining patron from US tried Panda House and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/22/2018

A dining patron from Cypress, TX tried Atchafalaya River Cafe.

4/20/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried Express Wok in Alief.

4/20/2018

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Taqueria Mi Ilusion in Gulfton.

4/19/2018

A food lover from Houston, TX tried Longhorn Cafe & Saloon in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/19/2018

A Vegetarian food lover from La Porte, TX tried LT Tofu & Fast Food.

4/18/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Highrise Deli in Memorial.

4/17/2018

A Barbecue food lover from Houston, TX tried R J's Rib Joint in MacGregor and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Bravos Mexican Restaurant in Southbelt/ Ellington.

Seafood Lunch Takeout
Tips
  • Try the Bahama Mama, a frozen concoction of spiced rum and tropical fruit flavors topped with even more rum.
  • Join the Overboard Club and receive discounts and special offers via email, plus automatic entry into a monthly drawing for dinner for two.
  • The restaurant ships fresh scallops, salmon, and live lobsters overnight in the USA. All orders must be received by 2pm EST to be guaranteed the next day.

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

Red Lobster is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Houston Locations, Red Lobster Fm 1960, Red Lobster Fm 1960 Houston, 380 Fm 1960 West Houston 77090 3518, Redlobster1960, Red Lobster Fm 1950, and Red Lobster 302 W Fm 1960.