Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

February 23, 2007

R**CHES on the BAR!!!

I had a horrible experience at this restaurant, I waited 15 minutes before anyone ever greeted me and 45 minutes before I got my food! I only have an hour lunch break and it was wasted on food I didn't get to eat!!!
March 20, 2006

Food's not bad, service is the pits

Ever been to a restaurant because you love the food, but you hate the service? Not only that, you find yourself going just one more time, hoping the service will get better, but it sucks every time you go? Love it or hate it, that's my…

Seafood Lunch Kid's Menu
  • The restaurant ships fresh scallops, salmon, and live lobsters overnight in the USA. All orders must be received by 2pm EST to be guaranteed the next day.
  • Try the Bahama Mama, a frozen concoction of spiced rum and tropical fruit flavors topped with even more rum.
  • Join the Overboard Club and receive discounts and special offers via email, plus automatic entry into a monthly drawing for dinner for two.

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/28/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 12/18/2013 A diner from GA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Menu Huntsville Al, Red Lobster Menu Huntsville Alabama, Red Lobster Huntsville, Al, Red Lobster Menu, Red Lobster Huntsville Al Menu, Http://Www.Red Lobster 35810/Menu, Red Lobster Huntsville Al Reviews, and Red Lobster Huntsville Al.