Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Red Lobster is a Seafood, Kid's Menu, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Service, prices, food"
Cons
"None noticed"
Comments
"All good food"
  • 1/28/2016

A diner from Lawton, OK tried it.

• 5/31/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/14/2014

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/08/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service, prices, food
    Cons
    None noticed
    Comments
    All good food
disturbing photo

disturbing

Fletcher, OK

Red Lobvster Lawton, OK

We went to Red Lobster for dinner last night, my food was great, but I hope they don’t sit us next to the kitchen again…we heard a ton of cussing and service was exceptionally slow. Also witnessed a couple things I wish I wouldn’t have. A manager was carrying out a tray with shrimp nachos, when she turned the corner it started to fall so she put her bare hand on the top of the plate to hold them o
n there, then served them. Watched a waiter put his hand down the front of his pants while carrying a tray and then take the food and serve it. Best one was the waiter who rounded the corner too fast, french fry started to fall so he stopped and grabbed it, put it in his pocket of his shirt….at least he didn’t serve it! Definitely better than the manager who put her hand right on the nachos! For my piece of mind, I’m sticking to the fact that no one touched our food!

Seafood Kid's Menu Good For Kids

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Lobster In Lawton Ok, Red Lobster Menu, Red Lobster Lawton, Ok, Red Lobster In Lawton Oklahoma, Red Lobster Lawton Oklahoma Menu, Red Lobster Menu Lawton Ok, Red Lobster, Red Lobster 73505, and Red Lobster Lawton Ok.